Addictive little game

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I am getting a bit addicted to Minecraft, looking forward to the Halloween update at the end of October. I can't stop building, haven't worked out Redstone circuits and powered minecarts.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
minecarts are funny. ive been flying along my track, only to see one of those exploding green monsters stood in the track.....

arghhhhhhhhhhh

BANG

all my tracks now have walls around them

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
minecarts are funny. ive been flying along my track, only to see one of those exploding green monsters stood in the track.....

arghhhhhhhhhhh

BANG

all my tracks now have walls around them

Precisely why I set up my own server with monsters turned off while I build, got sick of the exploding ones destroying an hours work :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ok I just found out the hard way you can dig through into active volcanos :<

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Tempted to try it out for when the classes are really boring, but damn afraid I'll get too addicted and not pay any attention at all :(

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
ok I just found out the hard way you can dig through into active volcanos :<

Thats why I have begun carrying a bucket of water with me whenever I go underground, just in case. Looking forward to the Halloween update, was a bit sceptical about torches going out, but I like the idea of lanterns replacing them.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So! I went to clear some land just now as I wanted to try and build a huge castle so rather than dig it out by hand I decided to use TNT... there in lies the problem I didn't realise just how powerful TNT was in the game so naturally I ended up... yea watch the video.

Download miscalculation.wmv

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Nice one xD. How do you create TnT? Anyway there should be an FH server for ppl here to gather in.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wife is away at her mums this weekend so its a minecraftathon for me.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
So! I went to clear some land just now as I wanted to try and build a huge castle so rather than dig it out by hand I decided to use TNT... there in lies the problem I didn't realise just how powerful TNT was in the game so naturally I ended up... yea watch the video.

Download miscalculation.wmv

TNT is rather addictive too, esepecially when you have a hill to clear :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
After losing 4hrs work last night because I saved by a lava flow and fell in when I reloaded I gave up and started fresh again, just started to use TNT, I ended up using redstone circuits and pressure pads to detonate the TNT safely.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
After losing 4hrs work last night because I saved by a lava flow and fell in when I reloaded I gave up and started fresh again, just started to use TNT, I ended up using redstone circuits and pressure pads to detonate the TNT safely.

Nah thats not fun. Pile it high (around 100 blocks) set one going and run :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom