Add something to the heal line (mainly for clerics)

S

Sigurd

Clerics: both lines are more "fun" than the heal line, and as such I've only ever met a couple of full rejuvination clerics... smite is nerfed hideously - Albion has much less healers than the other realms.

Healers: this class is so overpowered it barely needs any help, but if the heal line had something useful maybe people would stop making aug-healers who can outfight tanks apparantly, or pacification-healers who can AE mez AND AE stun armies...

Druids: Also don't need much help, tried killing a level 50 one of these in hand to hand combat? Painful... but once again, if the heal line was boosted, it would only be good for all the realms.

So, how to boost the heal line? Well, it would need to stay in-character with "healing" - so if healers can give life, perhaps they can take it away - life transfer maybe, from a monster/enemy player to a group member or yourself, a sort of lifedrain(this could also be aoe at later levels). Or a spell on a 30 minute timer you get at level 50, which lets you instantly kill one enemy in RvR, but perhaps by doing so you kill yourself...

These are all basic ideas, feel free to suggest more.

A

Archeon

PBAE Res
AE Heals
AE Cure Poi/Des/Mes (I'm surprised we don't have this already)

Look on the bright side, in a few more patches we get

- RP for res's (with more RP the higher lvl the res)
- The high lvl res's cast time is cut down to 4secs :D
- They didn't change the mana consumption rate as they have initally planned too
- Spread heals
- Battery of life (kind of a touchey one, is it good or not? hard to tell without trying it myself)

O

old.Mitsu

Aug healer cant kill anything with a shield or evade. ;)

E

Euthanasia.

Can if the thing with evade/shield is green/greycon to them or it's afk !
hah pwned.

K

Kagato.

You get Spread Heals soon and the battery ra soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom