Activision taking the **** again

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yeah but it's call of duty so who gives a fuck...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cant believe they will get away with it where bfv is going. Havent bought cod in years. Its a shame the originals were great.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Cant believe they will get away with it where bfv is going. Havent bought cod in years. Its a shame the originals were great.

They were great until they started adding the Killstreak shit.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cod and cod:uo were great. Cod 2 was passable. Then it started getting shite

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Nah, CoD4 was good, you can't deny it, it was the amazing game which kicked off all these shitty ones after.
All the markers over players heads and killstreaks and genral consoliness of it made all the ones after 2 wank.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Clearly didn't play hard core :)

Not many did :p because almost every hardcore game was exactly the same, someone either camping a spot with either a good assault rifle or LMG where they could just spray through a wall and cut your team in half or someone roaming with perks that made them make no noise when stepping with a shotgun.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Indeed, still funny tho watching the cheeky fuckers try to get away with it :p

Sure absolutely. Its like they deliberately made it as shitty as they could because EA have gotten too much of the heat lately... :)

I bet Activision got jealous...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I genuinely just think Activision is trying to see what they can get away with while using COD as a guinea pig for future projects/games. EA claims they won't use season passes or DLC in the next battlefield, that sounds like bollocks to me as well, where are they generating revenue from? EA don't put out games they can't milk for cash.

Bad as each other :p

I think for once I'm actually happy to see Ubisoft at least somewhat not fucking it up this time, I'm hoping they learned their lesson from The Division when it comes to The Division 2 because I enjoyed The Division quite a bit.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ubisoft not fucking up remains to be seen. I wouldn't trust them if they told me the sun would rise tomorrow.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Not many did :p because almost every hardcore game was exactly the same, someone either camping a spot with either a good assault rifle or LMG where they could just spray through a wall and cut your team in half or someone roaming with perks that made them make no noise when stepping with a shotgun.

You clearly never played competitive :D

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yes competative hardcore took away the markers and minimised campers. But that was played by a small number of people.

The general experience was 6v6 (lol really). And campers and not in hardcore.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

I never seen COD as a competitive game :p if I wanted a competitive FPS I just went back to Q3/RA3 which was still active around that time :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I never seen COD as a competitive game :p if I wanted a competitive FPS I just went back to Q3/RA3 which was still active around that time :p

COD had a big competitive scene.

I played it quite recently actually

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Ubisoft not fucking up remains to be seen. I wouldn't trust them if they told me the sun would rise tomorrow.
Reusing the engine over and over. Crap i had a really good point to make, but being drunk as i am, it flew to the cuckoo's nest. ;)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Reusing the engine over and over. Crap i had a really good point to make, but being drunk as i am, it flew to the cuckoo's nest. ;)

The hell are you doing drunk a Thursday morning?!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Always off wednesday and thursdays, and if i work weekend i start at 18:30 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom