Active servers?

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
As I cant see the server status anymore on the DAOC EU site. What are the active servers in EU (or US) at the moment? What are the numbers like?

..and are US servers viable to play on when you're on a euro clock?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well, cant speak for the US servers but i hear they are still fairly populated with ~1000 - 1200 peaktime. but german servers are supposed to have over 1500 at times still. english speaking server is all but dead with a massive pop of ~20 at peak time on a good day.

and yes i'd say that US are a viable place to play as theres quite a few EU players there.

if i were to reroll anywhere it would be on a US server because i neither can't nor want to learn how to read german.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
well, cant speak for the US servers but i hear they are still fairly populated with ~1000 - 1200 peaktime. but german servers are supposed to have over 1500 at times still. english speaking server is all but dead with a massive pop of ~20 at peak time on a good day.

and yes i'd say that US are a viable place to play as theres quite a few EU players there.

if i were to reroll anywhere it would be on a US server because i neither can't nor want to learn how to read german.

U dont have to read german, but on topic the german servers have massive amounts of players atm, the free days realy gave a boost, there were 824 non anon players online on alb monday eve and realms are quite balanced with pop so should give around 2200-2400 online.

Moona

Fledgling Freddie
after playing crappy mmorpgs , i wanted to come back :)
played hmm longtime ago on Exc/alb with

- Moona :50 sorceress
-Babaluna : 50 paladin
Proud member of the Flemish Lions

im still dreaming of the time when i met my guildleader Tijl Uilenspiegel ;)

dont know if anybody still remembers me but its ok if u dont .

my question is : i dont understand german AT ALL , so my only option is US :p

what realm should i take ? dont care though , if there peeps in my timezone on one side i would prefer being with them

i will be playing from scratch though hehe

timezone: Brussels Belgium, think it +1 GMT

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
after playing crappy mmorpgs , i wanted to come back :)
played hmm longtime ago on Exc/alb with

- Moona :50 sorceress
-Babaluna : 50 paladin
Proud member of the Flemish Lions

im still dreaming of the time when i met my guildleader Tijl Uilenspiegel ;)

dont know if anybody still remembers me but its ok if u dont .

my question is : i dont understand german AT ALL , so my only option is US :p

what realm should i take ? dont care though , if there peeps in my timezone on one side i would prefer being with them

i will be playing from scratch though hehe

timezone: Brussels Belgium, think it +1 GMT

If u want to go US fine, but who reads the ingame text? i dont never have, do a quest? read the spoiler /faceloc and do what the spoiler says.
Fight? do u read the chat box what u do or do u know what u r doing?:)
U have UK cluster guilds on all 3 realms on the german servers, most of em have been there for a long time if u need help etc.

Moona

Fledgling Freddie
i do read my chat yes :)
seems my daoc version is old , downloaded the updated patch but he doesnt do anything to it ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom