Action HL map tweak

B

bennyboy

Hi,

One of the new maps on the Action Half-Life servers is going to be upgraded today. The map, hbraid, was in a beta form and the release map is now available from here:

ftp://ftp.barrysworld.com/halflife/mods/actionhl/maps/hbraid.zip

Thanks to Holy Goat for the heads up on this one.

As usual, feedback here or directly to me via mail please.

Regards Benny

[This message has been edited by bennyboy (edited 28 July 2000).]

B

bennyboy

This will be live within the next half hour

O

old.HoGsHeaD

I have downloaded the map hbraid and put it in my map folder but when i try and play this map it says that i do not have hbraid.bsp. I use kali to play AHL any help please.THANKS <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bennyboy:
Hi,

One of the new maps on the Action Half-Life servers is going to be upgraded today. The map, hbraid, was in a beta form and the release map is now available from here:

ftp://ftp.barrysworld.com/halflife/mods/actionhl/maps/hbraid.zip

Thanks to Holy Goat for the heads up on this one.

As usual, feedback here or directly to me via mail please.

Regards Benny

[This message has been edited by bennyboy (edited 28 July 2000).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

O

old.Holy Goat

Open the .zip, and extract it to your

half-life/action/

folder with directories enabled.

If that still doesn't work, then manually extract the files... the .bsp and .txt to /action/maps/ and the .wav to /action/sound/ambience/.

That should be fine.

I've also received a later version of BXHT (ie. the final as opposed to a beta), which I'll be testing and uploading soon.

------------------
/Holy Goat
"I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it"
http://aqmd.action-web.net/res/

O

old.Kez

ummkay, Holy goat is brentford resident with only 4 posts? l33t! :D

O

old.HoGsHeaD

everthing ok now downloaded map again <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Holy Goat:
Open the .zip, and extract it to your

half-life/action/

folder with directories enabled.

If that still doesn't work, then manually extract the files... the .bsp and .txt to /action/maps/ and the .wav to /action/sound/ambience/.

That should be fine.

I've also received a later version of BXHT (ie. the final as opposed to a beta), which I'll be testing and uploading soon.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

O

old.Kez

member was introduced @ 80 posts iirc.

4 tho, seems a bit odd :) nm, just a passing note :D

O

old.Cornholio

Yo Benny!

Please can you take some of the old maps out of the ahl rotation... such as that Action Rail map! I always find it causes me connection to die and so I end up reconecting.. Also it is a bit wank.

Also can some of the new maps get put in the midst of the other maps as i only seem to play the old maps, even if I spend all evening playing!

Cheers Benny!

corn :D

O

old.HoGsHeaD

I totally agree with you Cornholio the rail map is slowing everbody down on the DM server (get rid Please) <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cornholio:
Yo Benny!

Please can you take some of the old maps out of the ahl rotation... such as that Action Rail map! I always find it causes me connection to die and so I end up reconecting.. Also it is a bit wank.

Also can some of the new maps get put in the midst of the other maps as i only seem to play the old maps, even if I spend all evening playing!

Cheers Benny!

corn :D
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

B

bennyboy

I'll be altering the cycle tomorrow.... Of course I'll post here before I actually make the changes ;)

Benny

O

old.Cornholio

yo benny... no word from you dude... wassup??

O

old.Cornholio

D'OH!!!

sorry /grovel/

lick wounds etc

Peace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom