Action Half-Life

T

The Haunted

Am I the only AHL player on Game.Net? Are there any more of us out there? I was hoping to get a AHL league and even get AHL events sorted via our loving Game Staff.

So drop me a line if you are interested.

The Haunted Made Me Do It

D

Debaser

Never played it.

I'll give it a go though.

M

Maljonic

I downloaded it but there was no one to play it with...

D

Debaser

Weell there is now Mal...

'av I to book a server!!!! ;)

T

The Haunted

Its got Guns, Chicks and Kicks. It's a small community (100 or so players) but I am hoping to change that. If you want drop me a line and I can show you where to play and give you a run through. Iv'e got several tutorial emails I sent AHL noobs over my time playing too so plenty of support.

S

Scooba Da Bass

If you organise a game of it I'll turn up.

T

The Kingpin

Action half-life is fun. i remember the days when the shotgun was over poward to the max.

Hope they fixed it.

T

The Haunted

Yes, they fixed it. If a few more people respond I will sort out a 2hr game. Get your mates to reply on this thread.... if you have any that is :p

R

Rederovski

ive never played it before but i have it on cd or dvd somewhere, book the date and get bigfoot to put it on the newsletter maybe?

M

Maljonic

could advertise it here like Debaser did his CS game; only give it a little discription for those that have never seen it.

P.S. Have there been any updates for it?

R

Rederovski

im not sure i was going to ask what version it is? i have v5.0 but there is a beta 5.1 i think

http://ahl.telefragged.com

p.s. the cs night is on the newsletter too isnt it?

D

Debaser

Originally posted by Rederovski
ive never played it before but i have it on cd or dvd somewhere, book the date and get bigfoot to put it on the newsletter maybe?

Can we do that?

Have our own bookings put in the newsletter?

R

Rederovski

ah maybe not :) i thought you meant the pre-arranged regular cs meet...

W

Will

I used to love AHL, though it was some old version (beta 3 I think). I might even reinstall HL for you.:)

Users who are viewing this thread