acm VS liverpoo

Lestat

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight! Dont miss it! ;)

/Dont underdestimate 'poo as they have done BETHER then Chealsea and Real Madrid this year, and acm has hat a VERY bad year imo in Serie A, but Kakà will most likely eat up liverpoo in hes zones = and therefor a glorious victory to the red/black's (me hope)!

FORZA MILAN!!!

Gray

FH is my second home
I cant believe this...

3-0 down and now 3-3....

This is buhhhhhhhh

Falling apart or not..

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
3-3!!!! best match I've seen for months!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's the two most boring teams in the world, with one of the most exciting matches of the season.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Seems reminiscent of the 5-4 win over Alaves in the UEFA cup final in 2001. :) That was also a quality game.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Grats Liverpool :D

third post in a row :/

Ormorof

FH is my second home
fantastic game, was abit dissapointed at the start but liverpool came back to kick them up the arse! :clap:

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Fantastic. Not least because I knew our resident Scottish Italian would *have* to post how uber his team were if they won ... but Liverpool deservedly won. Coming back from 3-0 down in any game is quality, doing so in a major final has left me in awe. Well played you reds!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Turamber said:
Fantastic. Not least because I knew our resident Scottish Italian would *have* to post how uber his team were if they won ... but Liverpool deservedly won. Coming back from 3-0 down in any game is quality, doing so in a major final has left me in awe. Well played you reds!

Bodhi's a Juve fan isn't he?

Well done Liverpool. Best European Cup final I've ever seen. After seeing my team gutted on Saturday, it was nice to see this (half my family are Mancs, half are Scousers so I can be a Man U fan who's not bitter...)

Has it been decided whether Liverpool get to play Champion's League next year?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
no, but they're talking about a 5th champions league spot for liverpool. It has not been decided yet

mank!

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
It's the two most boring teams in the world, with one of the most exciting matches of the season.

you taking the piss? Liverpool have been far from boring this season and how on earth can you call AC Milan boring when they've got players like Kaka, Shevchenko, Cafu and errr... Crespo.

Well done Liverpool, that's proper fucking ace! :drink: :cheers: :drink: :cheers:

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
haha, I still cant stop laughing at Dudeks dance right before they were shooting :D it looked so damn funny

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Quite simpley, amazing. Liverpool fully deserved it.

DUDEK!!!!!

JingleBells

FH is my second home
What a game, best of the season by far, forget our 5-4 loss to arsenal, 3-0 to 3-3 is amazing. Just like arsenal and west brom, liverpool did what was asked, their opposition just fucked up. Milan should have buried them, but they didn't, fair play to liverpool, and especially Dudek. I always think its nice when the goalie saves the winning penalty.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
mank said:
you taking the piss? Liverpool have been far from boring this season and how on earth can you call AC Milan boring when they've got players like Kaka, Shevchenko, Cafu and errr... Crespo.

Well done Liverpool, that's proper fucking ace! :drink: :cheers: :drink: :cheers:

Milan can be very boring, especially when they overload their midfield. Liverpool, i dunno, I havent watched any prem games this season apart from Man U vs Newcastle.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
*sigh*

years of having to listen to stories of the "grayetest comebaccckkk ever lah".

could see it being scousers day when the ball bounced off dudek from shevchenko on the line.

shite penalties from milan gifted it to them in the end.

roll on next season

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I support Man U, but was supporting Liverpool for the match and I can honestly say they deserved that win.

bloody fantastic!

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
To be fair, I think Scousers have every right to go on about it. To come back from 3-0 down against a much superior team I find quite impressive. A great match.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not denying they deserved it after coming back from 3 nil down.

i just hate having see to the high foreheaded thieving fuckers and having to listen to that whiney accent everyday

mank!

Part of the furniture
aye, because we've not had to put up with manc's going on about 1999 have we? do you live in Surrey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom