Accounts...

Afran

Part of the furniture
So I have three accounts, I have no idea which one has my "main" characters on, any way of finding out without contacting Mythic & resubbing all three? ;)

Afran

Part of the furniture
and why the hell can't you use credit card to subscribe anymore? :/

all my accounts are elligible for the 10 day "trial" activation but kinda defeats the point if I have to buy a (non refundable) gamecard as opposed to being able to sign with a cc and cancelling before recurring bill date

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Change your "contact information" to US. and u will be able to pay by CC ;)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Ah, thanks. I take it since my characters were on kay I have to log on there before I can xfer them? I'm just getting "loading, zz hit Esc to end game"
Edit: Nm, firewall!

First account was wrong, just a bunch of crap bots. :D Trying second now!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Log Kay-> log char -> type /freexfer nameofcharhere nameofywainhere
dones =)

hope to see u on mid and alb!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Remember to sign the Archived Servers option to see the Old ones in the Login Screen ^^

Afran

Part of the furniture
Ah thanks, done that :) Won't actually start playing til next week though, so I'll have 3 days playtime to see if I want to continue!

I think I've pretty much had it with soloing as a visible on US servers, not worth the hassle imo. Any opinions which realm is the best to chose for a solo stealther based on the amount of solo competition on opposing realms?

I'm leaning more towards playing on Hib atm as an NS.

Although completely off-topic, how am I going to fare in my 9~ month old templates (which were the best at the time) compared to these new 500p items? I really can NOT be arsed going through the whole PvE thing again.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Any opinions which realm is the best to chose for a solo stealther based on the amount of solo competition on opposing realms?

any stealther exept ranger and minstrel are perfectly viable.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Ah thanks, done that :) Won't actually start playing til next week though, so I'll have 3 days playtime to see if I want to continue!

I think I've pretty much had it with soloing as a visible on US servers, not worth the hassle imo. Any opinions which realm is the best to chose for a solo stealther based on the amount of solo competition on opposing realms?

I'm leaning more towards playing on Hib atm as an NS.

Although completely off-topic, how am I going to fare in my 9~ month old templates (which were the best at the time) compared to these new 500p items? I really can NOT be arsed going through the whole PvE thing again.

its not rly 500plat templates anymore since you can get mostly everything for scales/glass n such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom