Accounts

Everz

FH is my second home
So on EU my acc name and renew login were two different names and passwords.. which one of these do i use to reactivate as mythic isnt recognising either.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
So on EU my acc name and renew login were two different names and passwords.. which one of these do i use to reactivate as mythic isnt recognising either.

Not sure if it helps but it's supposed to be the game password you log in to the game and the account management with.

The acc name will be something like ****2_eu. I can log in the game (and get the account closed message) but not the account management page.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I renewed and changed my password today. The game wouldn't recognise my new password, only the old random GOA one.

Everz

FH is my second home
Hmm, odd. It worked off my original GoA password

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh, and change the location to United States to get around the gamecard rule if you cba with it :D.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I renewed and changed my password today. The game wouldn't recognise my new password, only the old random GOA one.

That's well weird, by the game do you mean the account management system or the client? Since for me the client recognises my new pwd, but I'm locked out for 30 mins on the account management for trying too many times :<

Everz

FH is my second home
Accounting managing was my old GoA password.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Was that the old account pwd or game pwd?

Everz

FH is my second home
The old account, the one i was given originally when i made the account.

Tubbs

Fledgling Freddie
That's well weird, by the game do you mean the account management system or the client? Since for me the client recognises my new pwd, but I'm locked out for 30 mins on the account management for trying too many times :<

I got this. Accidentally entered my game password rather than my account password. Only once though, and now I'm locked out :(

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Im pretty sure!;)

Im pretty sure you are doing the same thing I did!:)
There are two password buttons in the Master account manager window.
One ontop at the headbars. That one controls your Master account password.
Then there is one at the bottom below the active account square. That one controls your game client password. You need to change them seperatly!:)

Hope that helps!;)

/Charmangle

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorted it in the end, EA reset the password for me over the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom