Accounts, servers etc

A

ajeroth

Cant honestly remember when I started, but Im sure it wasnt eight weeks ago. I signed up for a free month, and paid for one month in advance.

Wrote down the account username and password, then the subscription username and password - but I must have written it down wrongly as Ive never been able to access my account again..Ive sent requests through rightnow three times, and havent got a solution yet or indeed any reply apart from the automated rubbish.

So..today I attempt to start up DAoC, and find that the quick start to Jorath wont work, trying to get into Prydwen gets me into the character selector if none are selected as quick start, but there is nothing to select - i.e. it looks like my account has been stopped.

How am I supposed to repay if I dont have details? Why wasnt I sent an email telling me my account is nearly up? On top of that, Nildram are experiencing problems with some upstream provider, and I cant access the European web pages for DAoC at all.

This is so unimpressive its unreal.

[Edit]
Checked my email, and Ive got a confirmation of 'renewal of account' for one month, dated the 10th of March. So why am I unable to access any of my characters now?

O

old.Crowa

Same here

I am having the exact same problems as you - I get to the character selection screen and have nothing to select, not even the "create new character" selections......

I cannot access the GOA web page or the GOA forum either so I cannot log anything through rightnow either.

Funnily enough, I am also a Nildram ADSL user......

I know it has nothing to do with my account being stopped as my free month ended 2 weeks ago and have an active 6 month subscription, I am also on the eyes and ears program, and have had no word from Kemor so I presume it isnt any due to transgression I have made.

Here's hoping it gets fixed soon.....

A

ajeroth

Ah....

Right, will have to apologise to GOA folk for being stroppy then, looks like its an Nildram problem.

They did send out an email saying they had some provider problems, hopefully when that is fixed things will get back to normal.

Just as well I bought Dungeon Siege, otherwise Id have a day off work with nothing to do

Yours (slightly more happily),
Jorath.:sleeping:

O

old.Crowa

am talking to Kemor now, we are fairly sure its an ISP problem.

Let's hope Nildram get their backsides in gear and fix the error pronto

P

Pfy

Re: Ah....

Originally posted by [NC]Ajeroth
Right, will have to apologise to GOA folk for being stroppy then, looks like its an Nildram problem.

They did send out an email saying they had some provider problems, hopefully when that is fixed things will get back to normal.

Just as well I bought Dungeon Siege, otherwise Id have a day off work with nothing to do

Yours (slightly more happily),
Jorath.:sleeping:

Oi ya welsh Monkey ...

Do you play on Albion on Excali? As that name rings a bell ... :/ If so give me a /send! ... and yes, you do know me ... or did ...

A

ajeroth

Welsh monkey?

Ok..I own up :)

Unfortunately I play on Albion, Prydwen.

And Midgard, Excalibur..so maybe Il see you in RVR and pop an arrow into your head. Twice. Ah, make it three times. Per kill.

:p

P

Pfy

Oh and get that [NC] out yer name! You don't deserve it! ;D

S

SFXman

am talking to Kemor now, we are fairly sure its an ISP problem.
As Crowa said, I suppose not being able to acces sites or your characters is up to the ISP problems... wonder how long these take to fix :(
Fortunately I never had any, but hope your route gets fixed soon so you can resume enjoying this great game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom