accounts.eamythic.com doesn't recognise my EU account

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Worryingly when I click on "Forgot your account name" it only lists my Ywain accounts...

Annoying, the account should still exist as I played a bit during the free month - but haven't touched it otherwise.

Anyone know if there's some obvious step I've missed?

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah I tried that, perhaps there's a problem because the ywain and the old eu accounts share the same e-mail address.

I almost CBA to phone EA tonight as bound to be a lot of others with problems phoning them.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Can we transfer or do we have to wait another 2 months?

Well does it work ?:m00::m00::m00::m00:

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Tried your old game and subs passwords? As I have to use my old game password now to log in things like account centre instead of subs pass. Cant see why it dont work if you played in free time period thats a mystery ;o

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Tried calling mythic but I'm not convinced the girl I spoke to understood my email address properly, she couldn't find the accounts but gave me some other number to try. Annoyingly that other number (18702432435) just goes straight to message telling you the message box is full!

It's all a bit epic fail, doesn't help that I changed the game pwd a couple of months to something I was "sure to remember"!

[Edit: So I've remembered my game login and pwd, I get the "account closed" message, but I can't log into the account management with that, QQ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom