Account up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bladelore

Hellos!
i have a lvl 13 paladin on exc but for a week im away on buisness and wont be able to play daoc, so if anyone wants to have my account for a week, i.e ur account has ran out and u want to carry on playing daoc for a bit then just ask me.

if your wondering why im giving away my account to someone for a week free of charge its because im not bothered and at least my char could be lvling up while im gone

B

Bladelore

why are you all slapping urselves? im being seroise whats the big deal?

N

-Nxs-

Ill take your account for a week - just give me the login and password... so i can delete your characters... granted they are low so may not have much... mmm... maybe i could try out some of these speed hacks and radar cheats ive heard about, i mean its not my account that will get banned..... so what if that screen we all click ACCEPT on says NEVER give or trade your password.... we cant be expected to read all of that... can we .... ??

Im sure when you return off holiday your account would be as you left it, and even if not a quick email to Rightnow would obviously see any problems with your account restored without hesitation.

B

Bladelore

well fine theres no point gettin all up ur arses about it, it was only a thought! god damm you lot, im off never to play daoc and cus of you im never gunna play a game again ever or even turn on my pc. Sod you all, who wants my pc?!?

N

-Nxs-

Stick with DAOC, just read things before you click ACCEPT, or bits of paper before you sign them... will save you loads of trouble as you grow older.

Failing that i could do with a new PC, so give me a PM

O

old.Alliandre

When you're older? I brought my friends soul about 2 months ago in school like that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom