Account terminated?

N

)nick(

The login server went down apparntly for 30 minutes and now when I try to login after coming back from work it says BOTH my accounts are terminated. Anyone else having problems??

O

old.vynticator

Still down for me at 16.50, desppite them saying on the website that the problem has been resolved.

Truly this displeases me.

O

old.stroke

/me wonders how long it will take before this thread turns into a patch rant, since Kemor showed himself and all. :rolleyes:

O

old.cerebus

OMG kemor is here! Quick :flame:

:D I joke because I love :D

O

old.LittleDwarf

I seem to have the same problem - e-mail sent to Kemor.

O

old.McSporran

Got the same lame account terminated message here now. Aaargh not fair when i can see 1280 people currently online on Prydwen

O

old.stroke

You lucky bastards!
I can't even get past the update screen. :m00:

O

old.Khain

looks like the patching part is down. one PC on the netword in loged in and working. i try to connect and can not even get to the account part.

Glad you fixed it

V

Verena

Noooo :(

Nothing happening. Double click the icon, the updater tries to connect but absolutly nothing happens. After 1 min I get the usual error that I must check my internet settings.

Everything else works fine, internet and other online games. The server info shows lots of people online so it's probably not happening to everyone.

O

old.McSporran

thats nice they fixed Account terminated message by preventing access to patch server

1243 players currently on Prydwen <gnash teeth>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom