Account suspended, password not working

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi

I just got an e-mail that my subscription, which I pay per month, got suspended. Because there's a payment problem? My subscription password is also not working. Got no other notification as to why. Any clarification?

VISA wasn't cancelled, plenty of money there. Any ideas?

Thnx

Herjulf

Banned
mail goa?

subscription@goa.com be as friggin detailed as u can be with account person details u can.

or u will have to w8 several days more for a reply.

I posted a questíon 3 weeks ago and still havent gotten an answer so... but thats what they want us to do.

unywien

Fledgling Freddie
Hiyas just thought i'd tell you how i got mine back.
I had mine closed on 14nth of feb due to me credit card being changed you need to send them this info atleast.
GAme login
subscrib login
name
address
cdkeys
YOU NEED NOT TO SEND ANY PASSWORDS

if you can't provide that info or name changed email different from when you signed up they will want more info of you to prove you the owner and not bought the account.

Well basically i sent that info to subscriptions woke up today monday email with all info waiting 9:16m. I am now back in game. So basically if they only work on week days that was dammm fast i'm still amazed at speed.
Just hope this helps I may have been luckiest person alive today for GOA be that fast.
UNYWIEN

lindleyg

Fledgling Freddie
unsuspending suspended accounts

Well I'm glad to hear you had that much success. I've been asking GOA to unsuspend my account now for 20 days without any success. In fact GOA now are ignoring my polite emails - what can ya do when a company is like that? Mythic have washed their hands over the whole thing, they don't want to know. Even contacted an employee direct who seemed keen to help but even that line of enquiry seems to have died.

It was caused by an old bank account I forgot about was funding the game, of course it ran out of funds after a year of playing....

I've followed your advice and submitted yet another email, providing exactly the information you've suggested - if it works I owe you a pint! :)

Graeme.

unywien said:
Hiyas just thought i'd tell you how i got mine back.
I had mine closed on 14nth of feb due to me credit card being changed you need to send them this info atleast.
GAme login
subscrib login
name
address
cdkeys
YOU NEED NOT TO SEND ANY PASSWORDS

if you can't provide that info or name changed email different from when you signed up they will want more info of you to prove you the owner and not bought the account.

Well basically i sent that info to subscriptions woke up today monday email with all info waiting 9:16m. I am now back in game. So basically if they only work on week days that was dammm fast i'm still amazed at speed.
Just hope this helps I may have been luckiest person alive today for GOA be that fast.
UNYWIEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom