Account splitting?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Nothing announced by GOA yet, the official line is 'We are looking into it' if I remember rightly.

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Well we didnt get co-op, so I'll kill 'em if they dont give us this more simple feature :m00:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
iirc, GoA was looking into it yep, Requiel said somewhere in the GM thread on exc/main forums.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
We're still looking to offer this service however it requires a completely new tool to be developed as our billing system is entirely different to Mythics.
It's also fairly low down on the priority list as we'd rather get patches and expansions translated, tested and live as well as fixing bugs in the current version.

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
GOA in "not enough tools" shocker. Villagers outraged. Locals up in arms.

a.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
So you dont expect it to happen within the next month or two? :(

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Archon said:
Well we didnt get co-op, so I'll kill 'em if they dont give us this more simple feature :m00:

i'd be more pissed off if they added a Co-op server (or any other new server PvP/RvR) without updating all the old ones first.

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
We're still looking to offer this service however it requires a completely new tool to be developed as our billing system is entirely different to Mythics.
It's also fairly low down on the priority list as we'd rather get patches and expansions translated, tested and live as well as fixing bugs in the current version.

:worthy: Thank you for answering that.
I hope GOA will be able to implement it, would be nice to have such a service.

kohen

Fledgling Freddie
ohh LMAO!!!
Thanks for that link Kaegon. :wub:

2,5 years ago I asked GOA to transfer my lvl4x warden from my sisters account onto a brand new account so my sister and I could both play at the same time.

The gits replied it was technically not possible (yeah right) so the result was that we always shared one account for the 2,5 years now because I cba to level my warden from 0 again.

Tbh, I was quite shocked of this reply because it's in their own benefit to move a toon from a potential new player to a brand new account. They must be stupid because each new account means a sweet 10€ in the bank each f****** month !!!

Hehe this actually means someone from Mythic finally had a bright moment....2,5 years too late because we both quited now :pP

Kaegon

Fledgling Freddie
Its never been legal to have two people playing on one account though? and maybe they just found a safe way to split accounts (its rather new on us version i think.)

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Kaegon said:
Its never been legal to have two people playing on one account though? and maybe they just found a safe way to split accounts (its rather new on us version i think.)

um what happens if you use a join bank acount to pay for the subscription?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom