Account SI activated BUT login password invalid!

O

old.Aldias

I hope this post will save some time from who have the same porblem with me and trying anything to log in to the game

My account SI is acctivated but cant log in to the game.... here i have some things i tried and nothing of these was the solution...

1. Reinstall the expansion verion.... personal did that 3 times and no result..

2. Change ur login password.. i got an auto e-mail from Goa for my new password and again.... no result...

3. Reinstall the whole Daoc again... this is only waste of time.. specially when u need to download the 61.1MBs patches... no result either..

Finally what i noticed is that when u type ur login password Goa installed a new EULA... i think this maybe makes these bugs... not sure but its the last thing that can come to my mind...

Good Luck to all Unlucky peeps

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by old.Aldias

3. Reinstall the whole Daoc again... this is only waste of time.. specially when u need to download the 61.1MBs patches... no result either..

As far as I know you can delete old daoc installation and install only SI instead (and use its .exe to start the game), which means you only get a few megabytes of patches leading me to conclude that you have to be doing something wrong...

S

SFXman

Did you get patched to 1.59 instead...?

If so you have to follow these steps....

update.dat file

If for a reason or another your client has been patched with a version different of Shrouded Isles 1.57, please do the following:

- Open your update.dat file which can be found in your Shrouded Isles directory (for SI players) or Camelot directory (for classical client users). You can open this file using the windows notepad.
- Make sure that the lines in this update.dat are as follow:

For classical 1.57 client (no SI):

Mythic Patch
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/camelot/mpatch.dat
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/camelot/mpatch.dat

For Shrouded Isles 1.57 client (SI players):

Mythic Patch
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/isles/mpatch.dat
193.252.123.21:1280/updates/english/isles/mpatch.dat

O

old.Aldias

Guys i think u didnt get my point...

The SI version its patched to 1.57 and all the .dat files r correct...

But just forget SI for now... I changed my login password and i had reinstalled the classic verion atm BUT.... cant login now...b4 changed my password i could but with the new 1 i cant... thats my point... and this happened with the SI as well....

I know how to run the game and that u need the 2MBs patch but this problem doesnt have any conncetion with this stuff

Evrything is activated in my account page but when i get the log in screen to the game i got the msg invalid account or passwor..

A

agreiloth

Hi Aldias

Try to post the content of your login.dat in the Shrouded Isles directory, maybe some ipadresses went fubar. I'll check 'em as soon as you post 'em!

/Agreiloth

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by old.Aldias
Guys i think u didnt get my point...

The SI version its patched to 1.57 and all the .dat files r correct...

But just forget SI for now... I changed my login password and i had reinstalled the classic verion atm BUT.... cant login now...b4 changed my password i could but with the new 1 i cant... thats my point... and this happened with the SI as well....

I know how to run the game and that u need the 2MBs patch but this problem doesnt have any conncetion with this stuff

Evrything is activated in my account page but when i get the log in screen to the game i got the msg invalid account or passwor..

Do you get that msg before server selection menu or after it? If after it.... weird, but true... turn off antialiasing in your windows gfx card options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom