Account scammer

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
A guild m8 of mine had some problems with logging on one of his accounts and this guy (Zeake, Ambra, was in Brutality by that time) offered to help him fix the problem and to be able to do that he needed all info for the account etc, ofc my guild m8 gives it to him, and after a while his warrior gets hacked, all items stolen etc (Zeake stole em ofc), and Zeake offers to help him get new items wich he does, df gear etc, and about 3 weeks after the owner of the account still has no access to it at all, he even popped in on our vent server and lied about why he took it and from what i have heard he is trying to sell this account now, so watch out for this piece of shit (face of a scammer)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
and Zeake offers to help him get new items wich he does, df gear etc, and about 3 weeks after the owner of the account still has no access to it at all

am i missing something here? how did he get him df gear without the guy having account access? did he collect seals and say they were for him?

how does the owner not have access? surely he never gave him his sub+ email account info?

all he has to do is request new subs and game PW then the email goes to HIS email address

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
who cares?

not my fault if you are retarded enough to get scammed :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
btw hacked, and having the password to be able to log in.. are two different things

keano

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
who cares?

not my fault if you are retarded enough to get scammed :)
Who asked if you cared? Who blamed you for him getting scammed?
Back on topic... Your friend was stupid to give out his account details to someone he doesn't know. I doubt brutality will care as they seem intent on getting everyone to hate them. If your friend still hasn't got the account back and it is looking unlikely that he will have him contact GOA, they probably won't help but they'll ban the account so noone can use it.
Edit: I just noticed your sig and realised your all in brutality... haha :p

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH "hacked" when he gave out his info gg

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
by "hacked" i meant that Zeake said that the account got hacked, mofo

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
hey my login is: ir1337 and password is mofo69. please dont hack me.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I the only one that put that account info into daoc login? :(

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
how does the owner not have access? surely he never gave him his sub+ email account info?

ehm yes he did, not the smartest thing to do but anyway.

and to the others, if u dont have something usefull to say, just shut it plz

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Rawsteel said:
hahaha well it wasent about the rps fyi we laughed so hard on vent i almost fell of my chair :clap: and keep up ze whine cuz none of us cares

Trance Menta
Co-Gm of Brutality

none of us cares about your guild, sorry

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Lexxus said:
ehm yes he did, not the smartest thing to do but anyway.

and to the others, if u dont have something usefull to say, just shut it plz

if u post about some1 who is so stupid that he did what he did on a public forum u have to endure everything we write

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
seriously ppl, do u think that i want u to feel sorry for him, if so go find a good doctor, just wanted to inform the ppl on camlann about this guys behaviour, and enkor drop the "i r l33t" attitude

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Lexxus said:
seriously ppl, do u think that i want u to feel sorry for him, if so go find a good doctor, just wanted to inform the ppl on camlann about this guys behaviour, and enkor drop the "i r l33t" attitude

well should never give ur acc details away. done it and i got the pain of losing shitloads of stuff

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
Novac said:
well should never give ur acc details away. done it and i got the pain of losing shitloads of stuff

thats what i told him

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Amildin said:
3 rr11s and a level 8 squirrel, playing the squirrel now :twak:

dammit its logged in, tell me when your finished so i can play it

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
im playing it 24/7 atm, getting the squirrel a good template :clap:

vintervargen

Banned
hahaahahahahhahaah ha hahahhaahhh hahahahhha haa hahahhhah a hahahhaahahhaha hhahh aha hah ah hahhahha hahahhah a h h haahhaahh a ha h ha hahahhah h ha hahaha

can i join Brutality btw? im great at DAoC & PC problems. also if your Visa card is not working i can fix it.

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
lol why do you post this shit on FH ? do you actually want ppl to think you are retarded ?

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
Svettig said:
lol why do you post this shit on FH ? do you actually want ppl to think you are retarded ?

read the whole post, retard

Odinsbond

Fledgling Freddie
:drink: :puke:
My PC ownd all!

AMD 64 4500(2700mhz)
2048MB RAM DDR 500 Corsair cl2
ASUS A8N DELUXE SLI NF4
XFX GeForce 7800 GTX Extreme
550 WATT
Watercooling Zalman Reserator 1 + NexXxos Xtreme III

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
i did read the whole post, and it really doesn't matter, zeake isn't a bad guy, it's only the guy that handed he's login's out thatäs retarded.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Svettig said:
i did read the whole post, and it really doesn't matter, zeake isn't a bad guy, it's only the guy that handed he's login's out thatäs retarded.

so if som1 trusted you in game .. and gave you their account detials cause

they taught you were their "friend" .. and you robbed them blind .. everything

they had .. its their fault ?

keano said:
I doubt brutality will care as they seem intent on getting everyone to hate them.

explain ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom