Help Account Renewal Problems

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Whats up with the time card payment, i know i have heard ppl say that 2 time cards is max to pay at once.
Tho now i tryed to pay my 3rd one with both a diff card (Master Card instead of Visa) , AND with a whole new account holder/owner of a Visa , but still it wont let me renew !!
Is the friggin crap IP related :confused: since i've tryed from another compu aswell.
Imo Mythic should fix this crap asap:twak:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Whats up with the time card payment, i know i have heard ppl say that 2 time cards is max to pay at once.
Tho now i tryed to pay my 3rd one with both a diff card (Master Card instead of Visa) , AND with a whole new account holder/owner of a Visa , but still it wont let me renew !!
Is the friggin crap IP related :confused: since i've tryed from another compu aswell.
Imo Mythic should fix this crap asap:twak:

It seems only way around it is to pay 3rd with a 3 month which is pricey :(

I finally after a whole week whinging about it got bot account reopened on eu , guy was very friendly took 10 mins to get thru tho <luckily i bought a 10e international caller card> and sorted me out even tho he was wondering why i didnt know the name of the guy that opened the acc originally as im its 3rd owner as it was given free to a friend of mine from dublin who later gave it to me in 2005 or so :D

I eventually talked around him to get it opened even tho he was sceptical , as i said to him ''It has to be a database issue matey as i updated the e-mail addy in 2005 and how can it have no e-mail addy attached to its details how would THAT work ? :p

P.S. Paying with timecodes is a pain in the ass , give proper billing system ffs ! And so is paying a premium just because your account is eu ... 2 dolla a pop markup ftl :(

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Bah figures, damn them for this crap :twak:.
Cheers for answer tho Punish :cheers:

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Got it solved with my father-in-law , wifey asked him and he solved it from his
computer , seems like its IP related, 2 payments/IP or something like that,
1st i tryed to renew with his account/visa card details from mine and wifeys home, then she asked him to do it from his home and it all worked :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Got it solved with my father-in-law , wifey asked him and he solved it from his
computer , seems like its IP related, 2 payments/IP or something like that,
1st i tryed to renew with his account/visa card details from mine and wifeys home, then she asked him to do it from his home and it all worked :p

Try using a proxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom