Account Problems Fixed

R

Rutger Hauer

Hey,

Just like to say Well done to the boys and girls at GOA for sorting out my account problems..

Thought that a little praise is in order

So thanks again :)

Rutger

O

old.Cru

U have a config prob too lol? WHAT YA DO? WHAT YA DO PLZZZZZ?????????

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Cru
U have a config prob too lol? WHAT YA DO? WHAT YA DO PLZZZZZ?????????
lol, you are really dying aren't you ;)

O

old.Cru

Originally posted by SFXman

lol, you are really dying aren't you ;)

yeeeeeeeeeees!!!!! (I was gonna be sarcastic but felt like being nice ;))

O

old.Alwych

Funny how since the 30 days trial over thing my account is still locked out. I am not just resubmitting my account details as i will probably be billed twice. 3rd day now no game playable and no word from GOA despite emailing them like kemor said to do on the original post.

I will give it a day then i will cancel my account and maybe go play usa version which i have been thinking about....whoops no need to actually cancel my account as GOA did that for me already.

G

Gwandyn

Yes i havent been able to log in in 3 days because of the 30 days thing... Any ideas about what to do? Is there someting i can do or is it all up to GOA? I have posted on Right now... i havent mailed kemor or something though.

O

old.Cru

Originally posted by Gwandyn
Yes i havent been able to log in in 3 days because of the 30 days thing... Any ideas about what to do? Is there someting i can do or is it all up to GOA? I have posted on Right now... i havent mailed kemor or something though.

pay for the game?
If this a really stupid answer, press A

G

Gwandyn

/em presses A

Well my trial ended about 3 months ago... and my credit card is valid...it just seems like GOA dont charge it or something as the my account page says my account is closed even though my billing information have worked the last 3 months...can this be a AMEX problem or something?

G

Gravity

w00t!! i can play again!! and i even got 3 days play as compensation - wow!!

Response (CS) - 06/13/2002 11:15 AM
Hello,

As you want a clear explanation of what happened, as we daily activate the subscriptions renewal for a lot of customers, nearly all the accounts were closed by mistake, that's why yours was closed, even if it was not the renewal of your subscription.
Now, your account is opened and for compensation we offer you 3 days compensation.

Sincerely yours,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

duel.gif

O

old.Alwych

Nice to know you got 3 days compensation. Shame i didnt get any as i have not been able to play for 3 days also. Got a reply from GOA telling me to cancel my account an resubscribe.

Close to quitting now anyways i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom