account page down or?

M

mosschops

anyone know iff its down or is it me, when i submit my username and pass it just refreshes, ive tried turning on cookies to accept all but when i do that it doesnt even refresh, turned off firewall ans have updated ie6, any ideas as its bugging the shit out of me?

A

Aravis

You pressing return or clicking the button?

IIRC one of them doesn't work (or didn't)

M

mosschops

ive tried both ways aravis but no luck:( would be easier if subs auto renew worked like it used to

M

mosschops

kingpin have you tried turning down ie security and cookies as well?

N

NetNifty

same problem, all IE security was disabled, set camelot-europe.com to allow all but still same problem :/

T

The Kingpin

Sent a question to Rightnow..
Hopefully they can solve it.

F

Fafnir

This problem normaly happen during weekends.

M

mosschops

i actually got a reply from right now on this, looks like they didnt even read my mail------------->

Dear customer,

We inform you that your account is closed since 2003-04-18.

If you wish to replay to DAoC, you'll have to procede to a subscription...

Please, follow the instructions below to subscribe :

To subscribe to a subscription paying to DAoC, you must go on the page of the official site of DAoC, column "Subscription" and link "Account".

Please , enter then your login and password SUBSCRIPTION.
You will reach a page concerning the invoicing.
Please , click " To reach the securized payment to validate ".
Enter then your method of payment, your particulars concerning this payment and finally, your choice of subscription.

At the end of the procedure of subscription, you will receive a mail of confirmation, a summary of your choices...

We remind you that your account (login, password, etc...) and your character are registred in our data base during six (6) months since the last day of your current subscription period (we mean since the)...

Kind regards,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

and this was after i told them that the account page just refreshes

bollox

N

NetNifty

probably nobody there 2 reply cos its bank holiday, gimps could have given u a reply sayin that instead of a lameass reply like that tho :/

H

hammerite

having same problem, and there is some one there i got an un automated reply earlier, but they didnt help

N

NetNifty

hmm, it would seem that GOA dont want to accept my cash then.

F

Fafnir

Got a mail from them lastnight they renewed my account, and i was able to log onto the sub page.

N

NetNifty

still not workin here, just got this a min ago:

Warning: fopen("/xsl/login.xsl","r") - No such file or directory in /home/www/billing.camelot-europe.com/www/include/xslt_inc.php on line 12
Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier xsl

T

The Kingpin

Got an answer from RightNow,
But, still can't get into my account..

Subject
SUBSCRIPTION login Problems

Discussion Thread
Response (CS) 04/22/2003 08:52 PM
Hello,

If after have attempted to login, you just loop back to the same page without any kind of invalid message, it is only a matter of your browser's setting.

Remember, use only Internet Explorer 5.5 or better 6.0 :

=> 'Privacy' must be set on "ACCEPT ALL THE COOKIES".
=> 'Security' must be set on "LOW".
=> Close your browser and start it again, before trying a new login.

If it doesn't work in spite of those advices, please try from another working station, with a different configuration.

Also, it is necessary to verify if the date and the hour of your PC are corrects. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

A

Arri

I had this problem once.

I think it is to do with the php code that calls same page you are looking at but with different variables.

Sometimes you can get this if you are going through a proxy. You can be returned the same page without the updated information. I've had this even when I am not going though a proxy.

I would try using another computer or another internet connection. It worked for me.

T

The Kingpin

Rah,
finally at 2am, i was able to access Account and renew my Sub, hurah! \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom