Account page Broken?

G

Garaen

Its 5:05, there are 3000 people playing and the account page still gives the same message

Dark Age of Camelot subscription

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Somthing has to be wrong here :(

K

kurinos

.. Been trying now for past hour 4.30-5.30am GMT time.. and constant Service unavalible..... Tryied everthingthing..
Current stante of DAoC - Classic (unregistered SI pack)
Most likely state of DAoC in 1 hour - Uninstalled, burnt on back garden, Curses thrown at DAoC!
Most likely state of Owner in 2 hours - Arrested for antisocial behaviour after neighbour phones police!!!!

****-you DAoC Team!!

L

lacroix

Garian, that was my thought too yesterday ... - been trying to get in with on & off "spam attacks" on the account button since yesterday morning ... didn't even get to enter my account password etc until some time after midnight - and even afterwards, it took me about 45 mins of back / reenter to actually get to the activation page... :(

I was feeling pretty sure they had taken the whole account page offline, but as I did get there in the very end, I guess not, even though it surely looked that way to me ...

Not sure if this makes it better though ;)

/salute
V.

O

old.Tzeentch

got in and registered SI after.. 10mins of spamming it :eek:

6am tho :p
i was up anyway, so could spend a short while doing so

B

bloggs

in retail i hear that if u upset and loose 1 customer u actually loose something stupid like 20 customers because that 1 customer has told 20 or however people about their problem etc.(or more?)

i give up on registering and have snapped my si disc after 3 days of trying to register.i have better things to do than waste my whole weekend trying to register, i work hard during the week and had looked forward to SI.wot a let down fs.and im even angrier at letting myself waste this much time woth GOA.

anyway i will tell as many people/friends as i can about this shit called SI that was posted through my door 3 days ago and how much it stinks...who looses ? hmm certainly not me, im off to do better things

C

Cstasy

bloggs m8 u should have just sent it back, if u snap it you just pay their wages.

been up since 5 am in a desperate attempt to " subscribe to SI " no luck. feel like punching something.

B

bloggs

i enjoyed snapping the disc, was worth the money

L

lordbazzer

If it helps, I logged into the game and kept hitting the 'ACTIVATE SI' button. When it came up with the 'Momentarily Unavailable' screen, I closed it down again and repeated the process. I got activated on Thursday morning at about 7.45 am.

By the sounds of it I got lucky...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom