Account or password incorrect?

O

odysseas70

Hello,
I just tried the 14-trial offer.
I d/led the game.
Received my in game login and pass.
I tried them, trying to play.
I keep getting "account or password incorrect".
What am I doing wrong?
THanks in advance

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
It may just take an hour or so from registering the username to being able to get on the servers.

It's why I normally register, install and then play. By the time it's installed, the login is vaild on the servers.

Darzil

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
odysseas70 said:
Hello,
I just tried the 14-trial offer.
I d/led the game.
Received my in game login and pass.
I tried them, trying to play.
I keep getting "account or password incorrect".
What am I doing wrong?
THanks in advance
Darzil is correct, there is a short delay of up to 30 minutes before the game database synchronises with the accounts database.
Three more things to check for:
1. Account names and logins are case sensitive. Make sure you're typing them exactly as shown in the email.
2. You have different logins and passwords for the game and the subscription site. Make sure you're using the right set of logins.
3. If you downloaded the trial from Fileplanet but got the passwords from the Camelot-Europe site then you'll need to get the European version of the game as the Fileplanet client only works with US passwords. You can get this from the 'downloads' section of the official community site. The client you want is the Shrouded Isles client and there are two versions available. One is the 'New Shrouded Isles' version which includes the latest Catacombs graphics engine, the other is the standard Shrouded Isles version. The New Shrouded Isles client will be a lot prettier but requires a higher minimum configuration. If you do use the New Shrouded Isles client, you will also be able to take advantage of the Tutorial and New Towns patch which is available for download from the same page.

O

odysseas70

Thanks a lot.
I will try what was suggested.
Plus, I want to say that I got an initial e-mail from european support, which is appreciated. Just thought to state that to give them credit for their fast responce.
Hope it all works out well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom