account management page -Magnusk

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Account pages

We postponed the bringing back of the Account pages until Monday.

This not being updated is not due to some sort of hidden GOA agenda to keep our players in the dark. Rather, it come down to human error and limitations along with technical malfunctions; I updated my info post just before leaving work yesterday. However, the new info was missing along with most of the post. I managed to go back to a cached version and repair the damage, but was already running late and so had to leave it. When coming in today, I simply forgot to update you on this.

The update post has now been modified to include this.

-Magnus

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
I bet it was "naked-friday" in the GOA offices.
We are a culturally diverse group of people and we all celebrate this in our own way. What makes me truly proud to be Scandinavian is the Sauna tradition...

-Magnus

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
We are a culturally diverse group of people and we all celebrate this in our own way. What makes me truly proud to be Scandinavian is the Sauna tradition...

-Magnus

what you like taking hot showers with sweaty fat men? :cheers:

:m00:

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
We postponed the bringing back of the Account pages until Monday.

This not being updated is not due to some sort of hidden GOA agenda to keep our players in the dark. Rather, it come down to human error and limitations along with technical malfunctions; I updated my info post just before leaving work yesterday. However, the new info was missing along with most of the post. I managed to go back to a cached version and repair the damage, but was already running late and so had to leave it. When coming in today, I simply forgot to update you on this.

The update post has now been modified to include this.

-Magnus

I've now been able to enter my CD key, but I still see the account center is only - well half or quarter implemented - any word on when it'll work fully?

I can't see what I've activated. If it wasn't for me keeping e-mails that is.
I can't see when my subscription runs out, which days are added when and how - so I can't see when I start on my 30 days with the game or 7 days from the OB mess.
I can't change or create billings etc......

Seems the account center is still only a shadow of what is intended. Or rather so I hope - cause otherwise it should be remade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom