Account logged in?

F

Faeldawn

Cant log on, says my account is logged in......anyone else get this msg or should i be concerned?

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Cant log on, says my account is logged in......anyone else get this msg or should i be concerned?

You not alone,cant connect to either pryd or excal with my account :(

W

WardyWonderland

Same thing happend last time the server crashed big time like this. What as happened is that you have a "ghost" account logged in because you was on when the server crashed, so the login server isn't aware that you logged out. Took them ages to sort out last time and that was mid week. Will be suprised if we see excal up again before Monday pm.

F

Faeldawn

Hmm, last time that happened they rolled back the server....

S

Spyf

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Hmm, last time that happened they rolled back the server....

Those who were on the albion sidi raid will be happy to hear that :rolleyes:

S

Sohan_THC

i gould log in on prydem some 45 min ago

maybe seems they are working on it ;)

F

Faeldawn

Hope my ghost is farming CM, otherwise he's in for a severe reprimand ;)

A

adulgrin

Well I hope they do not roll back just got 39 with champ yesterday. =/

S

Sohan_THC

i just hear that the ghost alb legion has taken Nottmoor again.
:clap: :clap:

givf login ! im bored :cool:

Y

youjustgotowned

I hope we dont get a roll back as i will lose 5 lvls that took a while to do. Though on the other hand if they roll it back enough before mids alarm clock raid they lose their relics.

F

finbahr

typical goa again and again with the same problem seriously thinking about not renewing my sub.....oh wait i will lose my house ok 1 MORE CHANCE YOU FROGS ;P

B

Blessus

my accounts also 'logged in' :(

New Year but same old service...........

F

franya

It's Sunday 11:45 CET and my account is still logged in... :(

P

PJS

Im locked out too on both my accounts :(

Its going to be Monday evening no doubt :(

K

korgano

A couple of my friends have the ghost acct problem and for what it's worth I have emailed Goa a warning about losing customers because of their service.

It sucks, especially since Alb and Mid were having such fun squabbling over the relics and any "1 day roll back" is going to seriously upset all those that levelled AND those that took the relics in the morning

I won't say Goa's service sucks because that would make them as useful like a vacuum cleaner ...... and mine is 8 years old and not crashed once :)

W

WardyWonderland

Copy of the email i sent GOA will let you know what / if they reply
Come on guys please sort this out. Servers been down for over 12hours now and you still haven't even had the decency to post something about it. Prehaps if the server cannot handle mass RvR you should either upgrade it to a server that can, or put it in the T&C's that there is a limit of (insert figure here) people in one zone for RvR.

Also please don't insult us by given us a "Free Day's Subscriptiion" give us a server that is able to withstand the number of people that play on it.

I doubt that i will get a response to this, and know that i am wasting my time, but at the moment i have a lot of it since i cannot get on Excal and play.

Hope you have a great New Year, with any luck we will get a decent server so that we can.

S

Shrye

"Also please don't insult us by given us a "Free Day's Subscriptiion" - WardyWonderland

If that's an insult, feel free to insult me every day xD ... preferably twice, so that there's enough for buffbot account too ^^

U

ukm_thorgrim

iam also loggin

i cant get on at all iam still loggin

since relic raid ...

& wont be rewening my account gonna Wait for WarHammer On line ... At least when you call them it wont be Sorry dont speak English..... after waiting 45 mins for some one to pick up the Phone only 3 month & 9 days for my account to finish.

a realy miffed Friar

Users who are viewing this thread