Account Disabled?

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

Hi all,

Long time since I been here, same goes for playing DAoC.

I dug it out earlier in the hope of subscribing for a month or so to check out what the game is like these days.

But alas... my username and password no longer work :(

I am using the SUBSCRIPTION page on the account section of the website but it just says invalid username or password.

As a last hope I tried the GAME login and pass but the same problem occurs.

Also tried copy/pasting and manually typing it to see if that may be causing it...

Does anyone know if they were changed at any point?

Many thanks :)

E

Ekydus

Yes they were indeed changed, after an incident on Prydwen where some individuals gained access to a GM account and abused it. Not only this but I believe they had access to numerous passwords; which caused GOA to take down the servers for a couple of days and send new passwords to everyone. However, many people did not recieve their passwords automatically and were instructed to e-mail GOA stating so, I believe you should do this also. Good luck.

W

Weecamel

I have the same problem that I can't log into my account and game after not playing the game for a month or so....and they have charged me £75 (for whole year's subscription) rather than £8 (a month) on my credic card in December!!! :(

Sent them an email, and still havent got a reply...except for the computer generated email..

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

Yeah still no reply here.

Really encourages me to want to come back :rolleyes:

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

Just got a reply with new logon details, cant wait to see how things have changed :)

Users who are viewing this thread