Account Closed ????

Calvin

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else getting "Account Closed" messages when trying to login atm?
Accounts paid just cant login ;/

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Nope... you prolly been banned for some reason... try RN it, they will tell you..

or just try w8 1 hour and log in again if you just reopned your account can take a litle while before they open sometimes.

Calvin

Fledgling Freddie
Not been banned. Had payed my account this morning and logged in afterwards. Logged out to reboot pc and now i get account closed message. Checked subs page and its fine there.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
happened to both me and my mate before just wait a bit it will work its odd

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Calvin said:
Anyone else getting "Account Closed" messages when trying to login atm?
Accounts paid just cant login ;/

The Authentication server (login server) has got a bit confused it updates it self every 15mins or so, give it a bit of time and the database will carry out a normalisation which should sync the primary key(your user id)

:m00:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
What's with you and the :m00: emote anyway, Scorge? :eek:

I like milk... :)

i didnt bother putting my toons on my sig, so thought would sign off with something else.

:m00:

Minikrampan

Fledgling Freddie
my account is closed to.. when i payed it said it was succsesfull and then i checked my mail and i got a new mail with payment failiure and then i got a new one that says that my acc is opend.. but now i'v waited more than an hour and i can still not log in :S

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
sometimes it can take a while... unless it really did fail but I've never had a payment fail :S

NAHKRI

Fledgling Freddie
Well last time i paid my account it took 12 hours till i was able to log in,other times i get the message cant log couse my account is already logged in which is impossible since i dont keep my pass on the pc and no 1 else knows it so imo the loging server is a piece o crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom