account closed

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
guys can somebody help me plz?

my account ran out on xmas day, and i stupidly forgot to udpate the personal details with my new email address?

what do i do to get account up and running ?

thanks

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
go to the daoc main website (http://daoc.goa.com/en/), Click on the Subscription button at the top, then click on Account when it comes up, then login with subscription details, and pay - think thats it...

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
It wont let me change my old email address, so if i pay again, the new password will go to old one email ?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you know the subs login and passwords then What Takhasis says is the way to do it.
If you don't know these details then you'll need to get new ones sent to you. Before you do that however you'll need to get the email address changed. Send an email to subscription(at)goa(dot)com with all your registered details - name, address, CD-keys etc and the email address that you want them to change it to. This email address has to be one that isn't already associated with a DAoC account.
They'll change the email address for you then you can get yourself a new subs password sent to you automatically by using the 'forgotten password' link on the subs page.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
so basically i go in and pay again. and will use same login and password as before?
and then i only need to email goa with new email address?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
had the same problem. e-mail subscription(at)goa(dot)com giving name, address, chars on account, all CD keys, type of card and other important details. NOT LOG IN STUFF tho. process is slow, took about two weeks, which is silly, as its probably a five minute job.

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Your old password should still work tho... Atleast mine doesn't change if my account runs out and I repay.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I had same issue a long time ago, emailed from rightnow got reply next day to send new email address and cd keys and two days later got an email reply that I was good to go :clap:

Enties

Fledgling Freddie
Also did this a few days ago, still no response. It's ridicilous how long it takes.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for your replies guys i am now back up and running :)

Tilda

A question I have, I have several daoc accounts, and havent got a clue which CD key goes with which. If I ever needed to do this, would it be ok to just put them all in? :D

Tilda

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Tilda said:
A question I have, I have several daoc accounts, and havent got a clue which CD key goes with which. If I ever needed to do this, would it be ok to just put them all in? :D

Tilda
Afaik, u can see what CD keys u regged wich acc with, in ur subscribtion details...

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Tilda said:

Tilda
Yes just send them all in and subs can match them to the right accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom