account closed ?

R

richmond

both my accounts seem to have this problem, and i'm sure i paid. anyone else having this problem? :/

O

old.Uku

yes. I have automatic billing and card is valid. Still Account is closed. Idiots.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by ric3y
both my accounts seem to have this problem, and i'm sure i paid. anyone else having this problem? :/

Both in the same realm and server? If not.......maybe CoC kicked in?

Rightnow it anyway.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Re: Re: account closed ?

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD

Both in the same realm and server? If not.......maybe CoC kicked in?

Rightnow it anyway.

Not against CoC to have two accounts in different realms on same server, unless you use it to spy with.
If he had been banned/suspended he would have gotten an email.

D

Damini

This happens every single month. The process is as follows:

1) Use right now.

2) Right now will write back in pigeon english. Ignore this as it will make no sense.

3) E-mail subscription@goa.com

4) They'll probably tell you to re-subscribe on your card, or at least tell you what to do.

You'd have thought they'd really have sorted this out by now. In a poll we did here a while back, 40% of all people who responded had had issues with the renewal of their account, 18.4% having had it happen more than once to them.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Could also be you're skint....

That's what was wrong with my account a while back :)

F

Flimgoblin

I think damini meant they had a Pigeon translate it.
I could be wrong :)

(or maybe they type with pigeons?)

B

bewal

Did you credit card expire and you forgot to change the info?

A

Alrindel

Code:
                           .---.
                          /  (o \_
                          | -='.'"` - ufff
                          )   (
                      _.=`     \
                  _.=`.   -.    |
             .===:._ ' '.   ;   |
  ________,.='`^~""``"====-'   ,'
 '-========-""'"-=..,,,_____,.'
                       `\ `\
                      ,-'==,\
                           ,-`==;

R

richmond

home from uni and both accounts working now :)

..and both accounts are on same server/realm FYI ;)

D

Damini

Ahh, Pidgen, pigeon. I could use my dyslexia trump card, but this is actually because I've only ever heard it said and never read it. Mind you, I think I heard it called that on Sesame street, which could make sense...

M

~Mobius~

Yep im getting the same problem with account closed, the worst thing is ive lost my subscription card and the card that my account was actually being billed on was my nans, so i cant really start the payment again if thats what needs to be done. :/

L

liste

if your account has been payed and resubscribed automatically, you will have recieved an email from GOA about it.

if you havent received an email? it hasnt payed. go in and resubscribe. simple as that.

oh, and good advice, is to _ALWAYS_ check in there, a few days before it runs out. when you do, terminate your sub, then reopen it at once.
that will kick start the auto renewal

K

klavrynd

i had the same problem this morning , but this afternoon i got a goa email and i can play now, so practice some patience i'd say

W

Whoodoo_RD

Re: Re: Re: account closed ?

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

Not against CoC to have two accounts in different realms on same server, unless you use it to spy with.
If he had been banned/suspended he would have gotten an email.

And what else would you want those accounts for ffs

F

F.I.V

This happened to me once, I changed my email address (actually changed it, I didnt just stop using it, the name changed) and GOA couldn't email me, so they cancelled my subscription incase something had happened to me.

I resubscribed and I'm fine now, you should try it m8

M

~Mobius~

Cool it got fixed after only a few hours, nice one goa. :D

P

Pixie.Pebr

Re: Re: Re: Re: account closed ?

To try other realms without having to socialize with some of the retards that inhabit Exlibris. ffs. kkthxbye.

F

Flimgoblin

Re: Re: Re: Re: account closed ?

Yeah everyone knows you'd be _insane_ to want to play in more than one realm because the Hibs are evil! must kill! and the Mids are worse! yeah! why play any other realm? then you'll be teh smelly!!!111

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom