account closed wtf !!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
um tried to log in this morning and my account is closed !!
im not up for sub renewal , which is set on auto and trust me i got enuf in the bank to pay £8 this month, just wondering if this is anything to do with the server problem the other night or if its just me. Just started a luri ranger on hib/excal and was gonna get my crafting up this morn and now i cant do anything :p .

Sux :p

Gimme my friggin account back
<Btw im going to use Rightnow but since last time i tried to change my home email adress they havent updated it on my account details ffs so i cant view any emails they sent me > :(

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood,

I've just tried to log and everything went fine. If it was due to the excalibur server problem myself and others would be experiencing the same problem. There would have to be some reason for your account to be closed.

You never know you could have been wrong and not have the £8 in your bank account to cover the monthyl renewal.

Also tomorrow you should contact you bank to see if anything has came out without you knowing (That happened to me once).

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:
knighthood,

I've just tried to log and everything went fine. If it was due to the excalibur server problem myself and others would be experiencing the same problem. There would have to be some reason for your account to be closed.

You never know you could have been wrong and not have the £8 in your bank account to cover the monthyl renewal.

Also tomorrow you should contact you bank to see if anything has came out without you knowing (That happened to me once).

heh got well over 2 grand in the bank , seems me auto renewal was cancelled for some reason so i guess i panicked over nothing, cept the fact that it wont let me renew my subs because apparently theres an invoice in progress, which doesnt make sense really because its allways been pretty much instant befroe. I sent a Rightnow email anyway so fingers crossed ill be back on tommorow otherwise , i dread to think what might happen, i might even have to leave the house !!!

maybe ill discover what them Wo-me-n things are i keep hearing about in the papers o_O

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
just noticed the call me blind , call me dumb thread , seems there IS others with this problem

/grrrrr

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
maybe ill discover what them Wo-me-n things are i keep hearing about in the papers o_O

Be careful about these creatures. All they want from you is your man juice and your bank account details.

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
Vepo said:
Be careful about these creatures. All they want from you is your man juice and your bank account details.

That's not the frightening thing. The frightening thing is what happens when we GET both of those ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom