Account activation...GoA....give me a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Just activated my account again, and to my utter delight, GoA decides to give me a hard time and decides that my newly activated account is "Closed" due to "Billing Update". Have been waiting for about 45 minutes now. Are they manually pressing buttons to activate those who paid, and fell asleep!? Beginning to get really aggrevated.... and yes i have mailed them, but no answer yet!! If they dont fix it i´ll have to get my ak74 and pay them a visit.

Anyone have had the same problem with the brilliant bunt called GoA ? :(

Miril

Fledgling Freddie
I reactivated my 2nd account on monday, and could play instantly. Sorry :(

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Omg 45min, thats insane, im glad you mailed them allready, that will speed everything up!!!!
This surely deserved a tread, thanks for bringing it to our attension.

Light your torches fellow board riders, TO THE VILLAGE SQAURE !!!!!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Omg 45min, thats insane, im glad you mailed them allready, that will speed everything up!!!!
This surely deserved a tread, thanks for bringing it to our attension.

Light your torches fellow board riders, TO THE VILLAGE SQAURE !!!!!

Ha!

Just wait an hour, have a coffee, go for a walk, open your mail.

Wait a little longer than 45 minutes before threatening to kill people with assault rifles.

Thanks.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i waited an hour last week for my account to be reconnected :(

Gamah

Banned
The AK74 is a subpar assult rifle, you can not beat the realiabilty of an AK47, last thing you need is a jam when you're in the GOA office. That would give them a chance to counter attack you with baggett's and garlic.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i have waited max 1h not more... things take a bit of time :p all is dependant on ur bank acctually i think, couse if they delay sending the moeny u have to wait untill they do

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
The AK74 is a subpar assult rifle, you can not beat the realiabilty of an AK47, last thing you need is a jam when you're in the GOA office. That would give them a chance to counter attack you with baggett's and garlic.

Its all in the caliber Gamah, we are talking about 45min here. Id say an AK974 would be in order!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
If everyone is ready, we´ll start marching...

And MesS, its not good to hold in with your emotions, so it had to take form as a thread on this forum.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
I'll get my torch - time for som angry mob justice! :D

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
need to find an anti garlic spray and put my raiding pants on then im ready
someone lend me a pitchfork and a torch
btw hope we take the buss, its a long walk

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Maybe GOA dont want you to play, ever thought of that, eh?

im sure it will be fine after lunch.

K

Kharok Svark

Please don't use a tank, you might run over the server (since it may be being used as a coffe table) and I want to be able to play tonight. ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
GoA wont be the problem..

It be your bank delay the payment or the company that deals with it having a problem... so that would mean you either need to take the AK to your bank, or go to Brazil (iirc) and deal with the people there that take payment

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Corran said:
GoA wont be the problem..

It be your bank delay the payment or the company that deals with it having a problem... so that would mean you either need to take the AK to your bank, or go to Brazil (iirc) and deal with the people there that take payment

Nononono, i even got a receit that they have received the money. Those rotten imposters. And for the record, its still not working as intended... mates *grin*

Corran

Part of the furniture
fettoken said:
Nononono, i even got a receit that they have received the money. Those rotten imposters. And for the record, its still not working as intended... mates *grin*

Well i dont think they actually state anywhere that they will give you access the moment it goes through :p

Just like internet purchases that say "We will not take your money till the goods ready to dispatch". They may take it on the monday as it ready to dispatch but not actually send it out till the wednesday :p

But, in general GoA will open your account within 10minutes, sometimes it does take awhile. But the system is automated so you just have to be patient. That is why i generally will renew the account a couple hours before I want to play

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
i want to play that little nerd telling everyone to be friends....just to shot down when the mob train starts to move :eek:

ive allso noticed a patern during account payment....when you pay..it goes like..10 -30 secounds...then you can enter the account..but if you quit (totaly...i.e want to change server or something..go LD..etc..got to logg in again) you get the "Billing Uppdate" thing again...for a X number of time....but if everything goes wrong: blame MesS...he is sutch a badboi :p

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
eggy said:
Ha!

Just wait an hour, have a coffee, go for a walk, open your mail.

Wait a little longer than 45 minutes before threatening to kill people with assault rifles.

Thanks.

It took two bloody days for my assault rifle to arrive in the post!

Gamah

Banned
Svartmetall said:
It took two bloody days for my assault rifle to arrive in the post!

Yeah but you spent that time going to the solo zone with your FG to zerg soloers.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
One born every day

GOA must be doing just fine if morons have to whine about waiting 45 minutes before they can get their fix again :<

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Pirkel said:
One born every day

GOA must be doing just fine if morons have to whine about waiting 45 minutes before they can get their fix again :<

More than two hours now, you lousy goa sympathizer.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
More than two hours now, you lousy goa sympathizer.

:fluffle:

Hardly sympatizing... merely stating that they don't really need friends with enemies like you making them look so good. :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Pirkel said:
:fluffle:

Hardly sympatizing... merely stating that they don't really need friends with enemies like you making them look so good. :p

You heard of a expression called "making sense", try and use it in your next post.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
fettoken said:
You heard of a expression called "making sense", try and use it in your next post.

If you'd posted this after 2 hours originally you might have a leg to stand on.....

as it is - go RightNow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom