Acc Hackt ?

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
Well today I had a prob with my comp ( couldnt boot it wouldnt do shit ) after 5hours of trying I finally got it up and running again, and ofc the first ya do is play daoc ^^ .
But there came my surprise ALL my Alb/Excal chars were deleted :eek2: .
So I reinstalled Daoc and Shrouded isles and still nothin, I logd in on prydwen and all my chars there were still there like I left em, so what happend there ?
Is it possible that I have been hacked or sumthin ? Anywase if ya see a Shady or Stupid running around today or tomorrow lemme know here if you would be so kind because I have no clue what happend

( ofc I contacted rightnow but I dunno what will happen now :-( )

Xplo

Banned
Stupid send a email to rightnow so they can restore your chars (without items) and then have your sub pas changed. It can be change but its hard to do so :p

Guess you will have to go full toa gear on your arms xD

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
"Stupid send a email to rightnow so they can restore your chars (without items) and then have your sub pas changed. It can be change but its hard to do so "

Yep, its as hard as going to the GOA site and requesting a new game login.....
Worked for me, and others. Yes it does send you both :) Or at least it did a few weeks ago.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Boobz said:
"Stupid send a email to rightnow so they can restore your chars (without items) and then have your sub pas changed. It can be change but its hard to do so "

Yep, its as hard as going to the GOA site and requesting a new game login.....
Worked for me, and others. Yes it does send you both :) Or at least it did a few weeks ago.
that stoped 2months ago ;)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Dunno what to say about it really apart from I had a scare about it not so long ago but happened to be okay. If rightnow doesn't pull through and you really want to come back to the game, pm me m8 and I'll try help you out with some free pwrlvling

Sephiroth

Fledgling Freddie
hey shady, hunny bunny, is everything okay now ? got your characters back + items ? :eek6: :touch:
did you really get hacked ? if so, found out by who ? or got an ip ? i can help you with that problem matey.. :flame:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
That'll be the armsman SC set I sold you gone then!

:(

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
well goa is workin on it but it seems that I need at least one char on alb/excal to "find" the other chars but since they are ALL gone I'm fokt :-(

well if anyone know what I should do lemme know because I'm desprate right now :(

edit: khalen what ya mean with : windows leak ?

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
[17:42:50] [@[GoL]Frostor] !info shady
[17:42:53] [TiwazBot] Name: Shady <Black Scorpionz> Race: Lurikeen Class: Nightshade Level: 20 RP: 0 (RR1L1) Last Week: 0 Realm: Hibernia
[17:43:25] [@[GoL]Frostor] !info stupid
[17:43:27] [TiwazBot] Name: Stupid Shady <The Brethren> Race: Avalonian Class: Theurgist Level: 50 RP: 313,470 (RR4L4) Last Week: 8,401 Realm: Albion Last On: 3 days

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
noooo shadyyyyy :( :(
fuck whoever done that to you :(
the only advice i can give is same as other say..report in rightnow!
hope they found a solution the stupid goa workers :( hope

Xplo

Banned
Since a guy on hib made a char with your name you can forget about getting Shady back :(

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO :(

anyone who got chars on hib/excal can contact that guy ? ( its prob an alt ) and pls tell him to delete it ? or change name ? :( for the love of god :(

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
$tup|d_$h4dy said:
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO :(

anyone who got chars on hib/excal can contact that guy ? ( its prob an alt ) and pls tell him to delete it ? or change name ? :( for the love of god :(
think it r tol8 :/
dont think goa can get shady back coz that random hib guy prolly have overrunned the info goa had bout u arms!!
(im not 100% sure bout it)

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
that shady dude on hib is prolly the guy who deleted the chars
or its plain coincidence

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
must be vry coinsedence to make a char with Shady 1-3 days after mine is gone no ?

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
aw m8 :/
this is awfull :/
anyoen checked sharp his acc yet? :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
$tup|d_$h4dy said:
must be vry coinsedence to make a char with Shady 1-3 days after mine is gone no ?

shitty situation and all but i doubt a NightSHADE called Shady had anything to do with it, i imagine quite a few people have tried to name their shade that.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Dude, that blows big time. Cant advise u on getting em back, but for the future: get a decent virus checker and install at least a semi decnet firewall, itl block any trojans that slip thru ur virus checky net from TXing any sensitive data to some russian.

Bah!

Adari

Part of the furniture
Ok

Let me clear up a few things

First of all, if you do not know jack shit dont post your assumptions

Secondly, all characters should have their items etc restored when they get restored, at least, mine all had, and i deleted/rerolled quite a lot :p

Thirdly, if someone else took the name of your toon a solution will be found. It is not impossible to get your char back, I once had a character restored called Sarcasmo while I had already created and deleted two new characters with the same name. Hell, I even had two toons named Phocis, one on hib excal and one on alb excal, due to obvious mistakes.

Just talk to GOA and they'll sort it out for you

Light

Loyal Freddie
don't keep any of your info on hotmail accounts .. seems there has been a spate of them being hacked lately.

$tup|d_$h4dy

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly I got a good virusscanner and I have a firewall inside my router so I'm pretty safe ( I think )

and adari I rly hope your right dude

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry to hear of your troubles.

I had a friend on Hib Pryd who deleted, made characters on Alb Pryd with the same names, and when he wanted to restore his Hib characters they told him they couldn't do it.

But, as it's been said by Adari it can be done, so keep on at them, and good luck :)

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
Stupid send a email to rightnow so they can restore your chars (without items) and then have your sub pas changed. It can be change but its hard to do so :p

Guess you will have to go full toa gear on your arms xD
often they can restore up to 2 chars with full items

both times ive had problems with chars ive got them back with full items (except once when goa didint even reply for 2 months)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom