Acc already logged in bs!

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
About 10 am today there was summin like 800 people on gorre but i couldnt get on cause of the

Your Account is being logged out..

yeah right oO
i havent even used my acc today so whats with the Bs messgae all the time?
its nearly 2pm and still getting this msg

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Oh look, another "I cant get onto Gorre" whinge.

12 Other servers to play on, and according to your sig you have real chars to play on. Gorre is a privaledge, not a right.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
All he asked was for some info about why he is getting a error message when he should be able to log on, If indeed only 800 people were logged on. Your post is a whinge. You are whinging about someout posting there NF connection problems. So what is the point of replying to something you think is a whinge with a whinge post yourself... 'Gorre is a privaledge, not a right.' . Trying to sound like a pompous ass are we? Why would he or anyone else possibly be interested in your response to his post?

Xurio, you're not logged onto the normal servers as well? That would be my only guess.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Oh look, another "I cant get onto Gorre" whinge.

12 Other servers to play on, and according to your sig you have real chars to play on. Gorre is a privaledge, not a right.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

It IS just another I can't get onto Gorre moan tho.

rynnor

Rockhound
Ballard said:
Xurio, you're not logged onto the normal servers as well? That would be my only guess.

Nah - I get it a lot too - I wonder if its down to the overloaded nature of the server that its not updating when you logout - at times I've had it 12 hours after I logged out on gorre and more amusingly I've had it on accounts that I havent played in two weeks.

I guess you have made many attempts to get onto gorre when you get this initially?

I hope it doest happen when it gets on a normal server...

Will have to add it to my rightnow list :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom