Acamore Trueheart is a total sad lamer please shun this moron

F

fatgit

Not saying his guild, as I spoke to his guilds 2nd in command who is disgusted with this total lamer,

In the Ant Room in Keltoi, group of 20-24 (Im playing my 24 cabby), and this idiot comes in and starts jumping on our kills.
OK, 1 or 2, may be a mistake, but it gets worse.

He starts hitting everything we pull, now I don't know his level as he was anon, but he's purp to me at 24, and the mobs are dropping for him, so theyre green or so to him

He's getting sod all XP doing this, so its just to be an idiot.

We repeatedly ask & tell him to stop, but he just carries on for EVERY pull we do for almost an hour.

Im making a RightNow post over this, as I have screenies to back it up, but what I'd love to see, is every single person remember this sad losers name and NEVER group him or res him if you see him.

Idiots like this ruin the game for people.
I was in an excellent group, that carried on as much as possible while this moron tried to spoil everything

I see idiots day in, day out. You live with them, but this guy has to be the worst person I have ever met in my DAoC playing time.

I sincerely hope he needs my help in the future on one of my other chars.

Acamore Trueheart, you are one total shit

S

Sazyasha

One word for that would be... Ouch...

Impressed by the fact that you'd carry on, most groups prob would have dissolved.

Hope for his sake that he's 50yo and it was his grandkids that got hold of his password and behaved like that :>

Otherwise it's just pathetic :)

O

old.Tyraette

is it just me or are there a lot of them about recently?

had exactly same problm with Mitsurugi...fortunately my thread appears to have worked..

i received word from a friend who read my post <annoying pratt> ..apparently mitsurugi started begging desperately for someone to make him a new polearm..fellow womble smurflord was the only weaponsmith online, and told him quite sweetly that , yes, he COULD make the polearm, but mitsu could shove it up that annoying arse of his

made my day

agreed that it should be sent to rightnow, he spent best part of 4hrs in/around mithra & pryd screwing us around.

i find it sad that the last few days albion arrived as an rvr force, yet still has some utter utter shit lying around

S

SFXman

"Trueheart", what an immensly contradicting lastname.

O

old.Ysdor

I would like to say that Acamore was removed from Lost Souls last night after this incident .

We sincerely apologise to all involved in this matter .

Asonn Shadowcrawler - Officer- Lost Souls

O

old.Jeriraa

If u have trouble with people like these hit L to activate your chat log. Ask them politely to stop it. If they go on... their fault. Send your log to GOA. They will get a warning and in case of repetion they will be banned.

S

SFXman

Seems like this individual learned his lesson.

O

old.MechaMonkey

I can only echo fatgits's post.

I was one of the party members in Keltoi last night and the incident ruined what was otherwise a superb evening, I was honestly taken from one of the high points of my DAoC time to without a doubt the lowest most frustrated of any MMORPG I've played (4Yrs+)

I can only praise members of Order of Kalina and Lost Souls that came to try and remedy the situation.

On another note does /appeal actually work ?

Taminon - 23 Enchance/Rejuv Cleric

F

fatgit

I didnt mention his guild at first, but now it's been mentioned, I will say that this in NO WAY reflects on Lost Souls.

Soul came to keltoi from the alb frontier to sort this idiot out, who carried on in front of Soul.

Not many Guild officers would have gone to that trouble, /salute Soul

I cannot emphasise enough the need for people to log and take screenshots in these situations, they are invaluable when making a rightnow complaint.

Thanks to the group I was in, that were excellent and carried on for well over an hour, trying to ignore Acamore as much as poss

O

old.windforce

:puke: Acamore :puke:

Don't you want to go to Midgard?

L

lron

:puke:

I know this may sound Stupid but is it possible that he bought the character ?
I remember reading in pc gamer that there is a company that makes and trains the character and them sells them

:m00:

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by MechaMonkey

On another note does /appeal actually work ?

Taminon - 23 Enchance/Rejuv Cleric

I am not going into the rights and wrongs of the decision, but /appeal is not implemented in GOA production of DAoC, as they have decided to handle all support through RightNow. If you have problems like this and wish to report a player, then screenshots and as much other detail (inc. date and precise time) should be posted on RightNow for the staff to check the logs files. Hopefully GOA will remove the /appeal from the guides etc....

O

old.ShadowBlood

heh

Mckfly and Feryl both spent the good part of an afternoon in the ant room. They are lvl40+ and Mckfly is an officer of his guild... beat that ;)

although some of these situations do arise from little brothers.. My girlfriends little brother has done some dubious things with a few of my chars, luckily not on this game :)

O

old.mattshanes

i have seen acamore a few times and have to say the guy does act stupid oh well hope ppl sort him out for that.

S

SFXman

Re: heh

Originally posted by ShadowBlood
although some of these situations do arise from little brothers.. My girlfriends little brother has done some dubious things with a few of my chars, luckily not on this game :)
This is extremely annoying, they might occasionally totally ruin your reputation and ofc no-one will believe that it was someone else since they just think it is a made up excuse for being an ass.

O

old.Witchunter

The worst thing kids can do, is delete your char :p

Originally posted by Tyraette
had exactly same problm with Mitsurugi...fortunately my thread appears to have worked..

Is Mitsurugi still being a prat?

We ran into him about a month back, in Mithra. After killing our mobs, then getting the whole group killed, he did apologise so I thought he saw the error in his ways.

Recently, I was in Mithra again with another alt and Mitsurugi was there also, following a friar around telling everyone not to group with him, because the friars a leech!

I asked Mitsurugi to leave the Friar and Mithra... after a few more words, he made a comment about 'Showing us' something or other. I reminded him not to train mobs onto us again, as I'd use pics from this incident and the last one to get him banned.

I've seen him running around in lowbie areas wearing a grey robe, usually with a lv7 mob trained onto him.

If anyone has any other problems with him and wants to fill a RghtNow report, I'll send you screenies from both incidents to add to his portfolio ;)

O

old.mili

yesterday he was trying to mess RvR up in Emain, spamming
MIDS AT AMG
about 300 times, even though it was clear there was no mids there because thats where we were stood

Mitsurugi = :m00:

O

old.Tyraette

Yeah he's still being his lovely charming self

i kinda made a slight bad in that i accidently hit activate chatlog earlier on in the evening, after a few mins of pain-in-the-arseness i hit l to record it...left after about 10mins, hit l to stop recording, and got the msg

Chatlogging Enabled

D'oh!

Compromised though and hit pg up and took various screenies :)

youre exactly right, he went round in a grey robe in pryd with a lvl 7 black wolf shouting help help

nice to know that im not the only arse having trouble with him...gonna collate my info on him and make a rightnow complaint..if 3 or 4 of us do it maybe goa will take the hint that we dont want tossers like this in our game :) especially make a report on the rvr one, as that messes everyone around.

O

old.mili

Originally posted by Tyraette

nice to know that im not the only arse having trouble with him...

You sure you wanted to call your self an arse there?

B

Bethor

The best part was when Mitsurugi shouted CHARGE at DC when we was outnumbered by the hibbies who was in a keep!

We should of used his head as a ram :)

O

old.mili

thats all he is useful for in his vindicators armour and iron halberd.

O

old.Tyraette

Shhh Milli, dont embarrass me in front of all the lvl 50's!!

;)

i have absolutely no idea why i typed that...closest i can come too is: im glad im not the only one having trouble with this arse

<sigh> goes back to the cave in which he's hiding from humanity

S

SFXman

Originally posted by mili
yesterday he was trying to mess RvR up in Emain, spamming
MIDS AT AMG
about 300 times, even though it was clear there was no mids there because thats where we were stood
ROTFLTHTSASTCMMMWIATIHEPMASCTPATTMTMHAAOTIYFYSFPOSWYLJTMMLTMYB

PS: That abbreviation stands for: Rolling On The Floor Laughing Too Hard To Stop And Scaring The Cat, Meanwhile My Mom Walked In And Thought I Had Eaten Poinsonous Mushrooms And She Called The Paramedics And They Took Me Too Mad House And All Of This Is Your Fault You Stupid Fathead Piece Of Shit With Your Lame Jokes That Make Me Laugh This Much You Bastard

O

old.Beleriand

Oh my! :eek6:

It seems that I have chosen wrong lastname for my chars! :(

I have nothing to do with this griefing lamer, so please don't start avoiding Beleriand TrueHeart or Ileria TrueHeart. :D

Beleriand & Ileria: We can't believe that our lastname have been discrased like this. :twak:

O

old.Isos

well the reason for mitsurgi to do as he does is actually becuse he is 12 years old, somehow he got into our guild but we kicked him as soon as we read this(i think?)

Im sure mckfly and feryl behaved properly in the tomb, or else im gonna yell some at them :twak:

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Beleriand
Oh my! :eek6:

It seems that I have chosen wrong lastname for my chars! :(

I have nothing to do with this griefing lamer, so please don't start avoiding Beleriand TrueHeart or Ileria TrueHeart. :D

Beleriand & Ileria: We can't believe that our lastname have been discrased like this. :twak:
Too bad the 10g per lastname change is so far away for us in the EU :(

O

old.mckfly

isos MEEEE IM SUCH A GOOD BOY

Gulp trust me if im bad ill have traia breathing down my neck from now on NOT GOOD plz dont tell her lets let this one slip by huh shall we :p

lol mit's dident last 2 min in our guild lol ROFL LOL LMAO ROFL cant stop LOL
lol

G

Gran

Acamore was in Keltoi last night, he came into the ant room and when qustioned he said he was trying to get to lvl32??

After that he asked if there had been problems with guild names because he lost his (Lost Souls), wonder if he is in denial about it all :)

S

Saturnine

Myself and Aarnie (both high-level Lost Souls members) both got seemingly innocent /sends from Acamore asking what had happened to his guild-title and denying totally what had happened in Keltoi. Now either a naughty person was using his account or he's up to no good. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt to begin with but he was sounding suspicious and after he kept on /sending me I just /ignored him. I'll warn you all that he is probably in denial so avoid his woo-ish words.

(either that or he's got a malicious little brother or something :rolleyes: )

Users who are viewing this thread