AC2 won't be available in many countries

O

old.Trine Aquavit

See the following thread

Basically, AC2 will NOT be playable from anywhere other than the 9 countries listed as their billing system won't support it, so if you like in anywhere except:

US
Canada
France
Germany
Italy
Japan
Netherlands
Spain
United Kingdom

Then you will NOT be able to play AC2 until they sort this out - may take a while.

I know there are a lot of folks from countries not on this list who might have been considering getting the game, so I thought I'd post here.

T

Testin da Cable

aye, I read about this this morning. it's a very shitty deal heh.

G

granny

Yeah serious fuckup by microsoft - I get the feeling that the dev team had nothing to do with it and are pretty pissed off though, they're the poor sods taking the flak :/

O

old.Rahvinn

Im from Ireland and its a total kick in the stones, every country ruight beside Ireland, ie the Uk, France, Spain, USA etc can all play but not any of the smaller countries

Totaly sucks

G

GDW

Heh come to Northern Ireland it works from here and its great!

A

acethaman

I'd love to post this in the official forum, but gee-wiz, I guess it would never see the daylight..

Order the game from www.cdromshop.com They seem to have fast and good service, they DHL the box (from Canada) to you. For example, UK Amazon didnt want to send the game to Belgium.

When asked to register the CC number and personal info and that stuff, type whatever you want, BUT.. country for example UK, UK town/city and a matching UK zip-code. This should do the trick. Worked for me (Finland) at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom