AC PL group monday 23rd

Breachy

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys, a little short notice, but me and a mate are on holiday from college, and would like very much to spend monday powerlvling our alts.

We would be looking to get a long session in by starting in the morning and ending late afternoon is. e.g. 10 - 4 or 11 - 4 or something along those lines.

we would be running the pally and blocker, and will be looking for a fopper and icer with a leech each.

If people are interested at all even if for just part of the session please let me know here asap so we can get something sorted out. Thanks, and hope to hear from you if you are interested in any way (be it another day even).

Cheers :)

uron

Loyal Freddie
I can bring Foper+leech, or even reaver and leech if needed. can play wenever needed, jus to early as nt sure wen ill b alive :)

Breachy

Fledgling Freddie
wheey alright uron, Bibowns/Cabobobo here :D what sort of time would you like to run? open to suggestions completely. thats what makes me such a great guy

jonmoss

Fledgling Freddie
PL mon

Im in if its ok to bring bout 4 guildies lol

Roversgal LV50 CL:1 RR 2L5

Breachy

Fledgling Freddie
Jonmoss what class is your character lol?

Right atm id have to run on a first come first serve basis really, and hoping to start about.. say 10:30 GMT?

Pally: Gippal
Blocker: Bibowns
Fopper: Uron (hoping he can make the times)
Icer: Jonmoss if he is an Icer if not certainly Ninaca.

Please reply letting me know exactly what you can come with and when you can come

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Im running a group tonight, so cmon and join it!!! I´ll join on the 23:th also if possible, 50 fop cleric ;D

uron

Loyal Freddie
Breachy said:
Jonmoss what class is your character lol?

Right atm id have to run on a first come first serve basis really, and hoping to start about.. say 10:30 GMT?

Pally: Gippal
Blocker: Bibowns
Fopper: Uron (hoping he can make the times)
Icer: Jonmoss if he is an Icer if not certainly Ninaca.

Please reply letting me know exactly what you can come with and when you can come

yea tht should b ok for me, i will play till we decide to log :)

Breachy

Fledgling Freddie
If the other guys on the group are reading this can they pls give confirmation?

Breachy

Fledgling Freddie
Any other people interested? would really like to get this nicely organized

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom