AC L45+ PBAOE Group : Monday 18th Oct DAYTIME !

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Fridays group started out well and is still going strong, As I also have monday off from work as holiday would love to get a pre-aranged PBAOE group.

Meeting on Monday 18th October, inside AC, the BG will be up on Turmoil at around 9.30 and we will replace people that do not show at 10.00 prompt (uk time)

We will take a 30 min break for lunch around 13.00, and plan to finish round 17.00

Strictly L45+

Mandatory
L45+ Ice Wiz
L45+ Paladin
L45+ Block Bot
L45+ Cleric (Rejuv)

I would rather actively play my scout than be a cleric with FoP + alt, so hopefully I could fill the block bot possition, currently 42+9 shield and then let someone else take the cleric role.

Anyway if you are L45 or higher and free monday day time and want to level, plese post below. Feel free to post if you are a L50+alt too, as im sure the group will be a mixture of leech+actives

The BG will be public for the whole day - anyone else in AC looking to go on a waiting lsit for an AC group, or any other groups looking for members are more than welcome to join the BG at any point in the day.

Happy leveling !

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Hello.. <smiles>

Ironalcon signing up with lvl 42 pbt bot.. but I can only stay for about 3 pm, since I gotta go to work 4 pm.. if its a problem.. then please ignore this message.. <smiles> Imo do whats best for group... play cleric and let 50 shield blockbot come to group..

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
State your class please guys - i dont want to have to trapse therough the XML to figure out whose signing up :)

People who can stay all day will get a bonus in my eyes, todays group seems like it will split at lunch time as people have to go... <sigh>

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up level 45 ice wizzy and 50 FoP cleric

Can play both at the same time if required but would rather play 1 :p

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon the paladin with 50 shield, mob 3, 13+ shield, 12 toa dex cap

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
This isent really a signup, but if you get short of pally's, then try to catch me in game, I might be up for it xD

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ill post a final list sunday lunch time to let people have a little notice, would still love a cleric to signup - i can FoP with mine, but would much rather activly play my scout than let him leech :(

Drakulv

Fledgling Freddie
If there still room for a level 47 s/s armsman with mob 1 ..and tireless 1 ;), I would love to join for som xp. Avalible whole day long till 6pm cet.

Tempelriddare

Fledgling Freddie
il sign Tempelriddare lvl 44 Paladin up no leach coming with me
Can join you with my 50 arms if you want a Block bot instead i dont mind =)

Gwendel

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring a 50 cleric +46 sorc alt, happy to play cleric and leech/crack etc with sorc, will be on all day Monday so ill make sure i park there, Sorcs Heebie and clerics called Darkhart, both on seperate machines as well so can mezz if it goes pear shaped ;)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Cleric : Gwendel
Sorc : Gwendel's alt
IceWiz : Frosticle (Case)
IceWiz : Zebrich
Misc : Zebrich's alt
Paladin : Tempelriddare
Shield : Drakulv

I havent included my scout in this as he actualy just ding'd 50 there were enough people that signed up to make a resonable PBAOE group for AC, so if you want to go ahead without me the above would be a pretty fine group - no one above said they had to leave early, so the group should be good for the whole day if necessary.

I will be online monday morning as Turmoil and have a public BG open so you can all join to find each other.

Good luck !! and i would say sorry i wont be there, but seen enough of AC the last few days heeh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom