AC ÜBER grp

G

greenfingers

Last night I was in THE best grp EVER! I didn't go to sleep before 02.00 CET, because our dear friar needed to lvl ;)

Well the grp was of peeps, only 47+ (except the friar lvl46), and we emptied Swords (just after the bugged house) in less then 10 minutes... pulling non-stop, only with stop for Necro needed pwr after failed pwrdrain.

grp was:
(can't remember all the names, and they came and went .. lvl 49's became 50, and my Scout(lvl 47 at that time) gained 8.5 bubs for his next lvl, took only 7 hours:p)

Wizard, specced in Ice (50) - lvl 50 (Freezingwiz, borrowed account)
Pala lvl 48 - Agarason
Pala lvl 49 - Argyle
Cleric - Clerk/Longhair
Friar lvl 49 - can't remember U'r name, but U wore a blue dress/cloak :) and Friah Tuck lvl 46
Necro lvl 48 - Rhag? and other lvl 49 necro Aleal
Minstrel lvl 48 - Ickle / Cever ..Cever theLazyLooter
Scout lvl 47 - Tinny /afk :) (my alt char)

we had some armsmen aswell at some time, and Federian (theurg) was also with us ...

This was somehow the grp, I don't think I got all the names right, but HEY! Im only human ... but after yesterday with 10 hours of nonstop playing ... Im not sure any more :)

I promised to post some Screenies of our lil trip, but I was preeeetty tired last night, and now Im at work, so .. Screenies will be up when I come home :)

P

Pin

Congratulations on getting an exp group, but I would really argue about 'THE best group EVER' ;)

e.g. Try swapping the Necro for another Ice Wiz, the Scout for a Reaver (i.e. poor you didn't get a group :p ), and the second Pally for a Theurg and that was my group the previous night.... From 48.6 to 49.5 in 5.5 hours at the same spot :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Was that your first group in AC?

I only ask because almost EVERY group in AC is uber fast if you have the right people.

F

-Freezingwiz-

I have done a better 1 ;P

3 * lvl 48+ ice specced wizzies
1 * lvl 46? fire wiz to nuke archers and AE DD
1 * cleric lvl 48
1 * pala lvl 48
1 * Arms 2 handed lvl 46
1 * pbtbot lvl 44 (only 8 sek pbt at that time ;P)

and a lvl 50 sorc to Crack us....
and a lvl 3x buffbot to buff us....

well in 4-5 hours the lvl 49 pala got more then ½ lvl ;P

and I think our biggest pull was something like 15 mobs... and only 1 guy died in that pull (mobs was all purple) that was a fun evening even tho I was lvl 50 and just helped a few RL friends to lvl we had gr8 fun and Uber exp ;P

S

stupidshady

rofl Rhag ( the necro ) is from FL ^^ will let him know m8 :p

F

friah-tuck

I would like to add a big thank you to all that would not let me go until I had levelled. This was by far the best and fastest and most fun group I have ever been in. And who needs PBT when nothing can hit you cause the ice wiz was so goddam good. I hope to see you all soon.

F

FoXeH

bah, you dont rememebr me? Aleal? the uber lvl49 necro? :(
it was a great group. i got around 4 bubs in the 3 hours i stayed. only 2 bubs off 50 now :)

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by Pin
Congratulations on getting an exp group, but I would really argue about 'THE best group EVER' ;)

e.g. Try swapping the Necro for another Ice Wiz, the Scout for a Reaver (i.e. poor you didn't get a group :p ), and the second Pally for a Theurg and that was my group the previous night.... From 48.6 to 49.5 in 5.5 hours at the same spot :p

pfff one ice wiz+bot less

still have to lvl, and everyone who was ther till monday allready got 50 pff

damn work

G

greenfingers

the actual Scout thingy is that he was afk .. and that I borrowed the Wiz (freezingwiz) from a friend, so I could lvl Tinny a bit, and so I did :)

This was probably one of the best PL grps EVER for him :)

but I agree, Scout for a PBT gimp, would be ÜBER .. but then Tinny wouldn't get any exp ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom