absurdly pleased with myself

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
About a thousand years ago I moved to a place in the city centre for reasons best left unsaid but may have involved insanity, my former other half, and maybe a lobster. But anyway, I moved to the place, and one of the things I had in mind was to not do anything to it, because I was going to move out soonish anyway.

So, anyway, I noticed back then that my ickle built in fridge that I have in the kitchen didn't have a light. Well, it does, but there wasn't a light in it. So instead of doing anything, I thought fuck it and went through a year and a half of having to turn the light in the kitchen on to get anything out of it.

Well, at the supermarket the other day, I shelled out a whopping two euros and got a minuscule small fitting light for it. MY GOD! It's like I've made fire, or saved a kitten out of a burning building! The sheer pleasure of having light in my fridge is AMAZING!.

Share stories of wonder and amazement!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
See, people always say "why put off until tomorrow what you can do today". If you had fixed that fridge light straight away you'd not feel nearly as good about doing it as you do.

Prevarication for the win!.

TdC

correct! in fact, I'm going to implement this way of thinking in all I do :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm waaaay ahead of you buddy, Well... I will be, when I get round to it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well, at the supermarket the other day, I shelled out a whopping two euros and got a minuscule small fitting light for it. MY GOD! It's like I've made fire, or saved a kitten out of a burning building! The sheer pleasure of having light in my fridge is AMAZING!.

Share stories of wonder and amazement!

I actually made fire, by restoring to working order the fireplace in my front room. That cost me well over £1,000 :)

TdC

I actually made fire, by restoring to working order the fireplace in my front room. That cost me well over £1,000 :)

you could also have bought a fridge light, and spent the diff on beer!

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie

yes, toilet times going to be fun, you need a shit but you will wait a year and a half, or unitl you shit yourself, whuch ever comes sooner (my bets on you satting yourself)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
yes, toilet times going to be fun, you need a shit but you will wait a year and a half, or unitl you shit yourself, whuch ever comes sooner (my bets on you satting yourself)

but it feels sooo much better if you hold it in for a few days before letting go

TdC

which is the whole point :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
During our move saturday, I stumble apon a box that we never got around to unpacking
two years ago when we moved into the old appartment, and i thought!
whoohoo nifty! A box pre-packed that i didnt have to spend time on packing!

joy!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
During our move saturday, I stumble apon a box that we never got around to unpacking
two years ago when we moved into the old appartment, and i thought!
whoohoo nifty! A box pre-packed that i didnt have to spend time on packing!

joy!

throw it away? :)

if you didnt miss whatever was in there for 2 years its probably safe to say its a waste of space now :)

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Felt the same way when I found an oven lamp in B&Q a few months back.

I can now see my roast...roasting.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
throw it away? :)

if you didnt miss whatever was in there for 2 years its probably safe to say its a waste of space now :)

hell no!

it's ace stuff, and it's like getting new toys all over again.
it's a win win situation

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
hell no!

it's ace stuff, and it's like getting new toys all over again.
it's a win win situation

Here here!

I've got a big box of kitchen stuff and another box of various stuff that i haven't opened in 5 years, i'm planning on opening it on my next move and it's like finding TRESAH! :p

TdC

that's the spirit guys :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom