About Warlockss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
This guy is a chanter in Fantasy and just be careful when you trade with him.

Ages ago I traded my stinger for pl from 20 to 50, after one night of pl I gave him the stinger since I thought I could trust him. Well I couldn't. I had to keep pm'ing him and I had to bring all the groups together which took forever and that wasn't the deal.

He told me later he sold the stinger for 30p when I wanted it back.

Now the other day I saw he was back ingame pl'ing at crim fins again, so I sent him a pm, but he just blanked me. Sent about 8 pm's before I gave up trying and contacted his officers, but the one that's responsible for the recruiting I'm supposed to talk to I can't find :p

Anyway, just be careful when you trade with this guy because he is not trustworthy.

Llixeraxu

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, you an seasoned player there VF, wouldnt have thought youd be scammed.

always sad to hear storys like this BUT :

Learn from mistakes of others et al...

Drynnon

Fledgling Freddie
kk m8s, I see something is wrong here with a member of Fantasy...
Never heard about problems before in the guild.
I will check it out with the officers this evening !!!
Np I or an officer will let you know what is happening here.
Some officers are: Kahland, Behmoth, Horank, ... (don't know them all)

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
Warlockss has been such a noob with great ego and greed (but no english definately) since i first grped with her, sad to hear shes still like that.
:(

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i was part of this original deal, my part was alot smaller ... deal was .... as his english is poor, I find someone willing to trade stinger and i get 1 character PLed ... found VF, i got him (warlockss) to Up how much he would pay, and give VF a PL also ... as soon as he got the deal, i was cut out. the guy is an ass and i'd never trust him again. Don't know why you gave him the stinger so early VF even after you saw that he screwed me out of the deal.

Hmm Warlockss.. sounds familiar.. think he PLed my ench long ago... was nice then seems wierd that he trys to scam ppl.. i mean steal 1x stinger n then get blacklisted for ever seems wierd...

Sad to hear that ppl do this :mad:

Llixeraxu

Fledgling Freddie
why do i keep reading the title of this as " about warlockss Vodkafairy"

I bet that'd be a much more intresting thread. :eek:

warlockss

Loyal Freddie
vodka my offer is still on ,not my fault you delete youre hero at level 30

but np offer stil on come with a char 30 and i wil do help you .when i can

Gesp

Fledgling Freddie
Nice recovery, wish u did that before he wrote it here.

fang

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah .. Cocc just is like that.
A god among men:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
warlockss said:
vodka my offer is still on ,not my fault you delete youre hero at level 30

but np offer stil on come with a char 30 and i wil do help you .when i can

What are you on about?

I deleted my hero weeks, if not months, after you stopped pl'ing. And the hero wasn't level 30, I think it was closer to 23-24.

The deal was you pl me, so you have to send me a pm or we have to agree on a time or something you pl.. I'm not supposed to make the groups and do all the organising work, that was your part of the deal.

And if you don't answer my pm's, what should I do ?

If you pl my animist to 50 (lvl 25 atm) I'd be most thankful, you can have my account details etc so you don't have to wait for me.

But as long as you don't answer my pm's, and let me make groups, I still think you're a scammer and will advise everyone to stay away from you, for all its worth anyway ;p

Let me know warlockss.

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
If you pl my animist to 50 (lvl 25 atm) I'd be most thankful, you can have my account details etc so you don't have to wait for me.

But as long as you don't answer my pm's, and let me make groups, I still think you're a scammer and will advise everyone to stay away from you, for all its worth anyway ;p

Hmmm, you think this person is a scammer (which i have no opinion on either way not knowing the full facts) yet you are willing to give them your account details.
Afk when they were handing out the common sense? :p

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
you can have my account details etc so you don't have to wait for me

Vodkafairy said:

Let me know warlockss.

I normally never get involved in this sort of whine cos it holds no interest for me, but this made me laugh so hard I just had to. The guy scams you, and it certainly appears he did, and you offer him your account details ????????

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
If he does anything with my account I have a good reason to quit ;)

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes i think people share the same virtual world but play completely different games....

In MY game people earn their way to 50 sharing their time and effort with other people that grow with them.....
And they usually are happy when they reach their 50, couse the sense of the game is not the objective, the final 50, but the path you follow to reach it, and the pleasant time you have spent going there.

But sometimes i feel so old....

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Tholus said:
In MY game people earn their way to 50 bla bla bla..

in my game the actual game STARTS at 50 AFTER u got good gear.
getting there is just a pain which should be removed!

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Spamb0t said:
in my game the actual game STARTS at 50 AFTER u got good gear.
getting there is just a pain which should be removed!

Thats cus you are a swedish progaymer. :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Tholus said:
Sometimes i think people share the same virtual world but play completely different games....

In MY game people earn their way to 50 sharing their time and effort with other people that grow with them.....
And they usually are happy when they reach their 50, couse the sense of the game is not the objective, the final 50, but the path you follow to reach it, and the pleasant time you have spent going there.

But sometimes i feel so old....

I leveled my ns to 50, bard to 50, without going to fins and without using focuspull much (few levels only, can't really remember) and my eld is 43 now w/o using much focus either, I've had enough of this uberly boring exp crap.

I agree tho.. game starts at 50 with good gear.. pve sucks after 150+ levels of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom