About todays raiding

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to thank everyone who attended, i was very happy with the ammount of guildgroups supporting me today. People listened great, but the tactics we used didnt work for our relatively small zerg.

I hope people enjoyed it anyways and learned from what happened today, and hopefully more people will take initiative in doing things like this.

Sorry we failed in the end, but please use it as a lesson instead of a reason to bitch at realmmates, thats all i ask,

mercuria

El3wynn

Fledgling Freddie
You made a good job Vodka, for real

Guess our number was the main (maybe the only) problem

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
El3wynn said:
You made a good job Vodka, for real

Guess our number was the main (maybe the only) problem

Yep we are too few to counter the Alb Masses.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
was a very nice try vf.

there were many other 'minor' flaws but yeah, as it is now numbers >>> organization/coordination, and we all know where are the numbers.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I rekon if you guys got a FUCK load of siege equip, im talking every group having two WAR rams and a treb+cata minimum you could take out a keep pretty quickly and with good vr balanced groups to try and mass murder us poor albsies youv got a fighting chance, obviouly there is a point when number > any amount of skill and planning but I dont think that point has been reached yet.

I just dont want you hibs to quit! i enjoy 2 shotting nice lowbie elves

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
I rekon if you guys got a FUCK load of siege equip, im talking every group having two WAR rams and a treb+cata minimum you could take out a keep pretty quickly and with good vr balanced groups to try and mass murder us poor albsies youv got a fighting chance, obviouly there is a point when number > any amount of skill and planning but I dont think that point has been reached yet.

problem with rams is, that unless you got enough ppl manning the rams, 1 full ram > 2 halfempty rams. As for populationimbalances, the point where numbers > skill, has already been reached and passed by a longshot. When u albs get serious about it, u probably have 3-5x hibernian numbers in RvR.

in todays raiding there was ~1850 players online on excalibur, ~340 or so were hibs, of those ~340 hibs, only 170 were lvl50, and of those 170 about 30-40 were buffbots. In the actual raid i counted ~100-110 at one point, thats 3/4 of the total lvl50 population online at the time, and even with these numbers we were wiped with ease by albs, and u should also consider as hibs were wiped, albs also defended bledmeer from 100-150mids trying to get it back.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
BG count was 140 roughly, /who Hadrians at prime for raid was 50, so I think your numbers are off anyway cause of alot of anon people. But never the less, albions can front alot more people than us anyway, no doubt about it. On the other hand, constantly annoying them by taking one tower here and one tower there to prevent easy porting should atleast be done, even if we dont wanna run full scale raids too often.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
obviouly there is a point when number > any amount of skill and planning but I dont think that point has been reached yet.

I agree.

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
If you really must silence the BG by making it leaders only, then please keep us all informed about is going on with a flow of information. It really is very frustrating not being able to speak in the BG, when no one else is speaking either. Makes me wonder if there's any point being in the BG at all. I had to resort to spam'ing /as.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:

We had Tons of Siege stuff. Catapults, Trebs, Ballista, Rams (Mercuria has lifter 5 and carried alone 9 Rams). I had a Pult + ammo, a ballista and a Ram. The other Hibs had alot Siege stuff aswell. And it still didn't helped against the Alb Masses. Fucking porting System. xD

Chilly

Balls of steel
ok fair enough zerg > plan its a bit sad really, but next patch you should be able to get a relic back after we steal it, but forget any chance of getting ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom