About the new feature of moving chars...

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Oki, call me dumb or what-not, but I only know the slightest bit of info of this matter and to me it seems like a very good and fairly significant idea...

With mythic introducing the new feature allowing us to move a char from one account to another at a price I was wondering if this is only - for example - excal char to a new excal account...

Or could I move a lvl 50 hero from hib/excal to say....camlann or pryd etc..

Any info? Also, is this due for release at any time soon or is it another delayed-a-bit-more ideas?

Thanks.

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
You can only transfer a char to an account that has been activated recently, the char will stay on the same server.
And you'll need to pay for the transfer too, won't come to EU for a long time I think

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Woah, that sucks. There goes my idea of wtfpwning on camlann.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Dedaith said:
You can only transfer a char to an account that has been activated recently, the char will stay on the same server.
And you'll need to pay for the transfer too, won't come to EU for a long time I think

Correction: There's no limitation on the age of the account, it merely has to be empty for any other characters.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
it's handy when you share an account, but both wanna go another 'way', this way you can remove sum chars to new account.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
it's handy when you share an account, but both wanna go another 'way', this way you can remove sum chars to new account.

Yeh I would imagine it will be great for people in that position, but I just wanted to move servers without the grind ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom