About the name and shame...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
*sigh*

The attention span of the youth.... :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yep. sad to say that internet anonymity makes most ppl retards at times, know ive been there a few times to :(

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Thor good read that.

And so were some of the other articles!

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Good read, and very good point about people using the safety/anonymity of the net to do stuff they'd never have the balls to do in real life.

Although I'm a little bit worried by anyone who uses the word 'meatspace' in an apparently irony-free fashion like that.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Svartmetall said:
Although I'm a little bit worried by anyone who uses the word 'meatspace' in an apparently irony-free fashion like that.

isn't "meatspace" a classic term from Neuromancer? making it old skool l33t? :) it's from cyberpunk scifi anyway... not just forumese.

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Read up until the guy from EQ2 who had a cyber session with himself :eek7:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i'm sure we all seen the video of the kid pleasuring himself watching a Wow elf too

Weird kids out there

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
I read the whole thing, and if you did too, you'd come to realize that the dude is actualy a dimwit. Him and Hillary Clinton should get together and work on a plan to ban gaming alltogether, im sure he'd love that.

The part about internet stalking was a decent read, rest was crap.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Elftor said:
I read the whole thing, and if you did too, you'd come to realize that the dude is actualy a dimwit. Him and Hillary Clinton should get together and work on a plan to ban gaming alltogether, im sure he'd love that.

The part about internet stalking was a decent read, rest was crap.

Spoken, and all the stuff he said about internet anonomity was not something we didn't know before. Ofcourse people act different on the Internet then IRL.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Well it might be targetted at a general audience, ofc ppl on a forum like this will already know most of it, but ppl who rarely use the internet could be quite surprised imo.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sparx said:
i'm sure we all seen the video of the kid pleasuring himself watching a Wow elf too

that was staged

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Lamp said:
that was staged

Dont spoil it!

Dont know if thats any better tbh now that kid is all over the internet damage is done

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom