About the alchemy '1000-skill-special-potions'.

C

cathrine

Hello folks.

Was wondering, in what patch was the alchemy 'skilling-at-1000-special-potions' bug fixed? Tried to search through Heralds patch history, but wasn't able to find it (prob. just me being blind or something).

P

Pempulla

As far as I know no such bug ever existed in Europe.

C

ChillyDawg

was never really a BUG, as such. It was where the 1000 potions couldnt be seen until u WERE 1000, but they changed that, maybe 1.6 or the one b4 so that if u were the standard -40 or whatever u could see and make then, GREATLY reducung the cost of skilling from 975-1039 or so from about 4plat to about 400g. I did it :)

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
was never really a BUG, as such. It was where the 1000 potions couldnt be seen until u WERE 1000, but they changed that, maybe 1.6 or the one b4 so that if u were the standard -40 or whatever u could see and make then, GREATLY reducung the cost of skilling from 975-1039 or so from about 4plat to about 400g. I did it :)

There actually was a true bug (nevermind the higher tier thing, which wasn't a bug at all) that caused the '1000 skill pots' to be crafted in a matter of a second or two and never giving a skill gain. This bug never appeared in Europe, but was certainly true in one of the US versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom