about rvr today:)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Ok..was back rvring here abit today....had some nice fights actually. Starting to find a few buttons and icons on the qbar again:p
Was left some by fgs. And was zerged by the usual ones..mualetrix , slonomo..jodie etc...but thats as before i guess:p
Nothing new hehe.
Otherwise a good night so far. Hoping for afew good fights still before this night is over:))
/sol.

C

Carss

i thought you was a ranger when i jumped you last time(nerf som) then realised you werent dropping like a fly and cried cos everything was down :p next time ^^

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
hehe yeh:p
And to Birds...thanx for fight:) Didnt use anything at all against you though...thought it was gonna be easy meeting a rr4:p Wont do same misstake next time hehe.
Ssalut tho:)

and just wanna make a warning. Im gonna use a lot of wierd stuff and prolly dump a lot in beginning. So no need to complain about it hehe. Thats cause im rusty like an old nail in a viking ship!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
ok...now aeriously thinking about leaving again lol.
No solo fights after those first few in beginning of evening. Then it was mostly zerging or casters running around with DI bot killing. Sigh hehe. Very frustrating tbh. Was hoping for a few more solo people on excalibur tbh^^
Crap crap and crap again:p

C

Carss

if only you had logged on earlier it was kinda nice action before after fucking up rvr in hadrians they had to come and fuck it up somwhere else aswell

a big fuck you goes out to galadrielh for adding and popping shit for the zerg all night, expect me to return the favour

I dont understand albs, they have nice zerg action but yet they cut ports to stop it and thus stop any fun they may be having so they end up going to emain to zerg things there because there isnt aything in hadrians anymore..... I WONDER WHY YOU FUCKING RETARDS?!

C

Carss

hope you were ready there sola sorry if not :p was some funny shit all the mids and hibs tanks pileing on the necro and then when all the other alb zerglings came pileing on those and killing them too :D absolute class, great way to end the night, hope it cheered you up aswell :) nn

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
hehe aye was fun:))
And no wasnt ready lol. But thats ok:) used all against that necro and was kinda waiting to die there on bridge any moment hehe. So was nice going out in a 1 vs 1 anyhow:)
Will try and give you a better fight next time. Im still really crap tbh. Will get there in time i hope.
/salut.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Was well gonna have a nice solo fight with you, until that gimp Mandril and his brehon bum chum screwed me over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom