About relic raids

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, no whine about the hibs alarm clock raid.

So, relic taking is easy now.. as you only need to take a level10 keep, not counting the 'attacked realms' own relics. It will only take some time before the mids take their relics back too. Then all the relics will be safely kept behind closed doors. And for that you do need a gigantic force. So, prolly the relics will stay like that forever. What's the use? better remove the relics anyhow.. same problems as with OF arise.

Unless i missed a patch where they would make it more interesting, the battle for the relics.. what's to do about this?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:

So, relic taking is easy now.. as you only need to take a level10 keep, not counting the 'attacked realms' own relics. It will only take some time before the mids take their relics back too. Then all the relics will be safely kept behind closed doors. And for that you do need a gigantic force. So, prolly the relics will stay like that forever. What's the use? better remove the relics anyhow.. same problems as with OF arise.

Unless i missed a patch where they would make it more interesting, the battle for the relics.. what's to do about this?

Relic taking may be easy but it can involve a huge degree of the realm. Having relics for their uses is a great asset to any realm and normally, you want to keep the bonuses you already had if not gain more.

In a way, it brings a realm together to fight for the common desire - a relic.

And if relic taking is so easy then why did albion defend against a relic raid yesterday ? Surely if it was easy we would have lost that particular battle.

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh.. Its somehow sad how easily enemy can take its relic back from normal keep. I dont see any point why enemy wouldnt take it at night or at morning. Its easy and its a relic, so someone is allways intrested.

Why not add some special guards atleast, or a tweaked relic keep.(dunno if there is tho, havent played so much 1.71). Well, the Bigger relic raids(3 keep+going to shrine) will prolly end. Dont see anyone going thru the hard work just to end up giving relic easily back with planned morning/night attack. Maybe it was the intention, but frustrating nevertheless.

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

majik

Banned
Wish mythic would remove relics and see what albs would do then. That's the only thing they are currently basing their "skillz" on.

Lootie

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Wish mythic would remove relics and see what albs would do then. That's the only thing they are currently basing their "skillz" on.

This coming from a Mid who played with strength relics for 2 years.
Bit of same crap if a Hib would post it, who hogged the power relic for 2 years.
And Albs never based their skills on relics, they played with but mostly without relics.
It is Mids and Hibs who QQ non stop when they lose a fight.

majik

Banned
Lootie said:
And Albs never based their skills on relics, they played with but mostly without relics.

Want me to find out the Tappi post of omg we albs roxxor when they took the relics early in nf and then you can tell me albs dont base their "skillz" on relics.

And excuse me but when mids used to cry about losing a fair fight, it used to be at hibernia because albs were no threat at all, which was not due to their lack of relics.

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
What has general albion skills have to do with me being happy about successful relic raid after long time? I truly enjoyed it, we tryed our best to get ppl for it and worked for hours and hours. Why shouldnt I be happy back then? Is our joy your misfortune? I dont see your point Majik.. I really dont.

As the thing I enjoy was introduced in NF.. it wasnt fg vs fg nor 1vs1.. it was keeptakes and tower takes. Working your way in enemy line defending and attacking at same time.

What do you mean about skills majik? 1vs1 with toa gear?? fg vs fg with high rr and craploads of abilities? or leading big amount of ppl? Define what you mean by skills before judging others. Is skills about rp:s or is it about damage?

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

majik

Banned
TappiTheFriar said:
I dont see your point Majik.. I really dont.

Probably because you can't read.

I never mentioned being happy about doing a successful relic raid and keeping the relics for the first time in 2 years.

I mentioned the ego's flared off in albion "Relic Raid" threads when albs took the relics indicating that they suddenly decided taking relics was skillful.

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Probably because you can't read.

I never mentioned being happy about doing a successful relic raid and keeping the relics for the first time in 2 years.

I mentioned the ego's flared off in albion "Relic Raid" threads when albs took the relics indicating that they suddenly decided taking relics was skillful.

What are you fuzzing about our relic raid in NF.. its long time ago, get over it! I was just wondering what you mean by "skillz"

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

majik

Banned
TappiTheFriar said:
What are you fuzzing about our relic raid in NF.. its long time ago, get over it! I was just wondering what you mean by "skillz"

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

I have never cared about relic raids especially ones by albion.

And what I mean by skillz, is that albion after that relic raid thought they were skillful because they got the relics, which can be seen from their arrogance in replying to threads at around that time.

I will not explain it again, teaching an alb what skillz means, I admit is very diffucult.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
i would be quiet statisfied with each realm owning his own relic.
I mean, no retarded +10-20% bonuses which fuck up "balance" aliddul bit too much... who would givf about it rly? t_t

Soulbow

Fledgling Freddie
TappiTheFriar said:
Tbh.. Its somehow sad how easily enemy can take its relic back from normal keep. I dont see any point why enemy wouldnt take it at night or at morning. Its easy and its a relic, so someone is allways intrested.

Why not add some special guards atleast, or a tweaked relic keep.(dunno if there is tho, havent played so much 1.71). Well, the Bigger relic raids(3 keep+going to shrine) will prolly end. Dont see anyone going thru the hard work just to end up giving relic easily back with planned morning/night attack. Maybe it was the intention, but frustrating nevertheless.

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

Rofl Tappi Relic Raids were easier in OF than they are in NF at least there more guard pop now than there were knock doors down on old Frontiers Relic be gone within 10 mins from start/finish.

NF gates lot harder to get down you now get a lot of Warning there someone at the keep although Captured Relics are in a Keep they still lot Harder to get into than OF Relic Keeps.Porting system makes it so much easier for people to get to as well.

Mythic revamped it for this mate Email Matt Frior and let him know you Feelings.

Soulbow

elbeek

Part of the furniture
majik said:

Says the twoll from the realm that FoTM /delete when they lost their relics. :twak:

Calo

Part of the furniture
elbeek said:
Says the twoll from the realm that FoTM /delete when they lost their relics. :twak:

I didnt delete so ur lying!

liar!!!

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
they suddenly decided taking relics was skillful.

"They" ?

A bit like the mids who thought they wtfpwnd in fg fights because of l33t skillz and tictacz ;)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, coming from a mid? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Calo

Part of the furniture
Bracken said:
He means what you get when you roll Midgard :D

Thats just what albs think who have no clue at all, bit like u.

majik

Banned
Antedeluvian said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, coming from a mid? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are easily amused, go to the traffic lights and shout "OMFG LOLOLIRL A RED CARR MEIGHTERS HAHAHAHEHEHEHHEHAHEHEHHAHEH A RED CAR" some more please.

majik

Banned
Bracken said:
"They" ?

A bit like the mids who thought they wtfpwnd in fg fights because of l33t skillz and tictacz ;)

And winning a fg fight against a good fg of hibs didn't take "l33t skillz and tictacz". Must say if you believe it didn't then you put the moro in moron.

majik

Banned
elbeek said:

It beats whining on FH about needing 400 guards because albs are vulnerable to alarm clock raids again. Poor albs just can't see to get the luck in these upcoming patches, good job they have 6,000 realm mates on at primetime.

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Soulbow said:
Rofl Tappi Relic Raids were easier in OF than they are in NF at least there more guard pop now than there were knock doors down on old Frontiers Relic be gone within 10 mins from start/finish.

NF gates lot harder to get down you now get a lot of Warning there someone at the keep although Captured Relics are in a Keep they still lot Harder to get into than OF Relic Keeps.Porting system makes it so much easier for people to get to as well.

Mythic revamped it for this mate Email Matt Frior and let him know you Feelings.

Soulbow

I know how NF keeps are :) Done few keeptakes. NF is very much superior to OF and mythic did helluva job in it. The things is that now that 1.71 came it would be imho same if relics were removed totally. Who wants to take 3 keeps+go to shrine with special guards to get enemy relic in lev 10 keep. 1 planned morning attack and relic is back with enemy. Just comparing the big diffrence between taking enemy relic and taking it back. The diffrence is HUGE...After everyone owns his own relic I see the roaming increasing and keeptakes going to minimum. Just my quess tho. Shame.. I kinda enjoyed keeptakes.

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Lootie said:
This coming from a Mid who played with strength relics for 2 years.
Bit of same crap if a Hib would post it, who hogged the power relic for 2 years.

Yeah and isnt it scary how albs seemed to do just fine without relics butmids could usualy only just win or still often got beat by an alb,hmmmm but ofc theres no overpowered alb classes at all are there they all belong to mid ;)

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:

Basically Mythic completely f*8ked up this design due to idiot yanks and badly run servers. So the rest of the world has to put up with a bad patch and bad design. Why run a relic raid that needs to knoc out 3 keeps and run a substantial force to a relic keep, when next day a dozen 13 year olds can get up at 6am and retake it (aka hibbies).

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Basically Mythic completely f*8ked up this design due to idiot yanks and badly run servers. So the rest of the world has to put up with a bad patch and bad design. Why run a relic raid that needs to knoc out 3 keeps and run a substantial force to a relic keep, when next day a dozen 13 year olds can get up at 6am and retake it (aka hibbies).

Because of all this....
dont see any point doing relic raid--> dont see any point doing keeptake-->dont see any point doing rvr --> dont see any point playing camelot--> :drink:

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
jokke said:
and a QQ here, and a QQ there...

and we don't want you here, and they don't want you there.
no one wants you anywhere... :x

elbeek

Part of the furniture
majik said:
It beats whining on FH about needing 400 guards because albs are vulnerable to alarm clock raids again. Poor albs just can't see to get the luck in these upcoming patches, good job they have 6,000 realm mates on at primetime.

IMO go to the "get a clue" shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom