About : Mods

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Is there a shortage at the moment ? Seams like some events never get made sticky and missed, and some remain sticky well past their date.

Not a :flame: just curious

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I do it when I have time. Recently though I've been too busy to do more than skim the forums and reply where needed.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
I do it when I have time. Recently though I've been too busy to do more than skim the forums and reply where needed.

And we are greatful for what you do er do.
I think he means Sharma and co. Filmgob mainly mods the excal boards. Ziva was 'our' mod for a while tho.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:

Two things that may have got confused.

1) I did mean mods, and not GM's hehe you guys are far to busy sorting out in game stuff to worry about 'unofficial' message boards.

2) Its not a dig at anyone, just wondering if fredyshouse are short on mods here ? as sticky things seam to not be very sticky unless prompted.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Bubble said:
And we are greatful for what you do er do.
I think he means Sharma and co. Filmgob mainly mods the excal boards. Ziva was 'our' mod for a while tho.

why be grateful, he does get paid for his job you know :eek6:

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:

Thats not part of his job description, modding non-official board.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Weeee \o/\o/\o/

It's my fault!!

I started the sticky love with ML raids and then got depressed and fed up, demotivated and I couldn't be assed carrying on :)

Tears: If you are interested I may be able to get you mod access to sticky/unsticky in this forum only? PM me if you would like that.

Either way I'll try to get caught up soon :wub:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:

He could just sit in front of his PC and look at Rightnow for problems.

Instead he also access's these forums and checks problems he see's on here as well as rightnow.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thanks to those of you who have come forward... we have a plan to sort this out and more news will follow in due course ;)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
<wubs requiel> Nice GM...Nice GM...Now give Level 10 battler and Instakill DDs and maybe Level 100 too :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
BUMP !!!!

and more BUMP !!! and what the hell more BUMP !!!!

All the stickies on this forum have now expired, and there are events missing peoples eyes as they are not sticky, theres also been alot of confusion in game with events being double booked on the same day... at the same time... as people dont scroll down all the threads, they just look at the stickies.

If your short on mods... then just appoint some sensible people to help (so not me) or has the day of using stickies to denote raids now past and no longer an option ?

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tears said:
BUMP !!!!

and more BUMP !!! and what the hell more BUMP !!!!

All the stickies on this forum have now expired, and there are events missing peoples eyes as they are not sticky, theres also been alot of confusion in game with events being double booked on the same day... at the same time... as people dont scroll down all the threads, they just look at the stickies.

If your short on mods... then just appoint some sensible people to help (so not me) or has the day of using stickies to denote raids now past and no longer an option ?

Calm down! I told you we're working on a plan! :touch:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Calm down! I told you we're working on a plan! :touch:

You know me... impatient little brat... gimme gimme ... now now now...

<stamps feet>

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
I am kind of seeing Tears's point here though, although yes the mods usually do a fab job :wub:

<God I sound like a politician! Time for bed!> (don't shoot me!)

D xx

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Any news on this, 6 days now... and yes i am impatient :)

<anyone would think we paid for these forums hehe>

Case

Fledgling Freddie
oi Tears who let you out of your box?! get back moderating our forums you little rascal :D

Ziva

Fluffy
Sorry guys, work is killing atm but i unsticked the old crap and resticked the fresh ones. I didn't forget you guys and i promise to stop by more often :D

Happy raiding!!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
BUMP!

We DO have a plan and we ARE working on it ok? Just a few admin issues to be sorted out first... trust me,and thanks Ziva for filling in :)

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
i can be your sticky man if you like, browse this forum like... every hour...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom