About legendary weapons

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
A legendary weapon crafter (Ixoth) is for hire. Just give me the components and I do it dirt cheap (pm me how much I'll charge - Yes, I have to charge something, it costed me a lot to get the needed 1100+ skill of weaponcrafting).

Will not take any responsibilities tho if item(s) break when I start to craft the legendary item. Any items shouldn't break tho, as the legendary weapons I make cons yellow to Ixoth in the crafting menu.

So pm Ixoth in the game if you need crafting :cheers:

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
good luck with it :)

most wc ers (including me) doing it for free (just drop basic stuff on the crafter).

Toa screwed up wc ing bigtime.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Good luck finding legendary weapon crafter online - once one needs one.. I've been pm'ed multiple times just because I am usually the only one who is listed with /who weaponcraft command :)

Besides the gold amount I ask per legendary weapon isn't really that much.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Most WC'ers also use the "free of charge" LW making thing to gain skillups, with success, cost nothing for the wc'er and has no loss on sellbacks ;)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Cami said:
Most WC'ers also use the "free of charge" LW making thing to gain skillups, with success, cost nothing for the wc'er and has no loss on sellbacks ;)

Yeah.. I do realise this :p

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Any Half decent Guild will have a 1100+ WCer in house and instead of paying outsider to skill up, Will use guildie.

Just out of interest how much do you charge?

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
hmmm.... first start to read up a bit on leg. weapons... they don't come in slash.
you trying to be funny? :touch: take your own advice and start reading up tbh ...

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
the DAMAGE TYPE is elemental, not the WEAPON TYPE ... a slash speced character needs a slash style legendary weapon, a thrust speced char needs thrust style weapons, rinse and repeat for staff and bows ... to be able to use your spec specific styles you have to have the correct WEAPON TYPE equiped, otherwise you'll get an error message ... what DAMAGE TYPE it has doesn't matter ... is it national n00b day today or what? :twak:

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
the DAMAGE TYPE is elemental, not the WEAPON TYPE ... a slash speced character needs a slash style legendary weapon, a thrust speced char needs thrust style weapons, rinse and repeat for staff and bows ... to be able to use your spec specific styles you have to have the correct WEAPON TYPE equiped, otherwise you'll get an error message ... what DAMAGE TYPE it has doesn't matter ... is it national n00b day today or what? :twak:
teehee :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Chrystina said:
I gave that link so he could go read on the weapons abit, and see whats there. Sorry for trying to be helpfull. Now go crawl back into your box.

And if we want to be nitpicky the other guys answerd yesterday. :p

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
I gave that link so he could go read on the weapons abit, and see whats there. Sorry for trying to be helpfull. Now go crawl back into your box.
you tried to pull my leg by saying they are elemental blabla my dear watson! :m00:
but ok, I shall crawl back in my box, setup a fop and 2 titans and be happy farming rps :flame:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Chrystina said:
you tried to pull my leg by saying they are elemental blabla my dear watson! :m00:
but ok, I shall crawl back in my box, setup a fop and 2 titans and be happy farming rps :flame:
If i had pointed that remark at you i would have quoted you in that same post, wich i didn't do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom