About legendary weapons - error on VoS

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Important notice for all those of you who are planning to make a legendary weapon, read this pls:

Info on damage type (and thus which arcanium weapon tinctures you need to craft a legendary weapon) on VoS is wrong. Correct table would be

Vial of heavenly Breezes: energy damage
Dust of Creation: spirit damage
Torch of Innovation: heat damage
Cauldron of vivifying Water: cold damage

This is correct for midgard, dunno how it is in the other realms? Many of my customers have come to me with the wrong alchemy parts because of this info on VoS.

As for my source, it is simply the recipie list for the different types of legendary weapons, so I guess any high weaponcrafter can verify this. I have sent an e-mail to VoS about this, but have got no answer.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
They have the tinctures right, but they operate with the same damage types as VoS.. maybe I should change my table to show the needed alchemy parts? If the damage shown on your page and VoS is indeed correct, that is...

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
There is no legendary _energy_ weapon... so your list is wrong.. and VoS is correct.. 99% sure :touch:

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
There are Legendary Energy weapons, just that they're summoned and not crafted. The tincture confusion is due to no matter DD.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, anyway, the problem is that ppl think that they need tinctures of the same type as the damage, i.e. cold weapon tinctures when they have Cauldron of Vivifying Water. So since it seems I cannot edit my 1st post, here is a list of what WEAPON TINCTURES you need for the different drops :p

Vial of heavenly Breezes: volatile energy arcanium weapon tinctures
Dust of Creation: volatile spirit arcanium weapon tinctures
Torch of Innovation: volatile fire arcanium weapon tinctures
Cauldron of vivifying Water: volatile cold arcanium weapon tinctures

Happy now?? :wub:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
Well, anyway, the problem is that ppl think that they need tinctures of the same type as the damage, i.e. cold weapon tinctures when they have Cauldron of Vivifying Water. So since it seems I cannot edit my 1st post, here is a list of what WEAPON TINCTURES you need for the different drops :p

Vial of heavenly Breezes: volatile energy arcanium weapon tinctures
Dust of Creation: volatile spirit arcanium weapon tinctures
Torch of Innovation: volatile fire arcanium weapon tinctures
Cauldron of vivifying Water: volatile cold arcanium weapon tinctures

Happy now?? :wub:

It's energy tincture for Dust of Creation, and spirit tincture for Vial of Heavenly Breezes, no?

acei

Fledgling Freddie
The VoS list is 100% correct, i have a full set of lgm weapons:

Vial of heavenly Breezes: spirit damage
Dust of Creation: matter damage

All have the correct damage, correct DD and correct debuff.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
acei said:
The VoS list is 100% correct, i have a full set of lgm weapons:

Vial of heavenly Breezes: spirit damage
Dust of Creation: matter damage

All have the correct damage, correct DD and correct debuff.

Well, read my 2nd post then ^^

Most of my customers are quite new to the whole process of making lg weapons, so they often think "ah I have a vial of heavenly breezes, I need to buy Spirit arcanium weapon tinctures then" - which is wrong...

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, it's not about the damage the sword does, it's about combining then.

Indeed, Spirit LW's need Energy Tinctures to be constructed, as Matter LW's need Spirit Tinctures to be constructed.

Ofcourse they will have Spirit DD/Debuff and Matter DD/Debuff, however, bringing the wrong components simply won't work.

It's because there are no craftable Matter DD's in the game so they messed this up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom