About FoP

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
I think i read in patch notes but anyone who played beta can confirm the FoP "you have to be out of combat" timer is real? If so i think THAT would suk :)

Faya

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Yes it's true.

I expect you servant necros can put your bot out of group in a FOP and carry on healing, not sure how it affects this.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for the quick answer :) This effectivly stops me doing Itet solo then :p

Faya

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
No it just means that the real hardcore servant fr33ks are going to have to get a deathsight necro sitting in a FOP topping their servant necro up.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
not really getting a 3rd account for that :)

Faya

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Healing doesn't put you in combat? (At least it never triggers the 10s timer on mcl)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Healing doesn't put you in combat? (At least it never triggers the 10s timer on mcl)

True but the servant necro needs power too to keep damage shield going iirc.

Sadrian

Fledgling Freddie
FoP

Font of Power no longer affects targets which have been engaged in PvE combat within the last 10 seconds. The Font was having an unbalancing effect on PvE combat. After much discussion and debate, we decided to leave the Font itself alone and make it work without restriction in RvR, and add a small restriction for PvE (rather than reduce its effectiveness or otherwise reduce its usefulness in RvR with an across-the-board change).

- Sadrian

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Faya said:
Thank you for the quick answer :) This effectivly stops me doing Itet solo then :p

Faya
matter cabby doesn't need fop or a deathsight bot to solo itet

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
True but the servant necro needs power too to keep damage shield going iirc.

If you set pet to passive it does'nt count as being in combat from what I've heard so whould be able to use dmg-shield if pet is passive.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Well necros used to be able to pop pet on passive to use MCL.
If that still works its possible that the same would work with FoP.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
FoP doesn't work in combat but u can leave pet out of combat for 10 seconds then fop works, u can keep healing with cleric and fop works also and necro's don't need fop to do encounters if only using damae shield once every 20 seconds as your power regens slowly in combat anyway (just don't use hot and just healing with cleric only/heal proc) and u can get RP III which will also help necro's if u wanna spam hot/damage shield ^^

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Tharion said:
If you set pet to passive it does'nt count as being in combat from what I've heard so whould be able to use dmg-shield if pet is passive.

It's worth noting that necro damage shield counts as being in-combat.

The correct sequence of events is:

1 - Let damage shield drop.
2 - Put pet on passive for 10s.
3 - Use MCL and/or stand in FoP till mana has returned.
4 - Put pet back to attack and refresh damage shield.

:)

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
^^^^ What pbaz said

Also you don't need anything silly like RPIII. TBH MCL2, and maybe a little serenity if you feel like it and you're golden. Get DI2 or 3 for your bot and the things you can do are scary :)

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
For the love of GOD why do they nerf a PvE thing... "Let's make PvE more tiresome and boring and try to force people into having downtime..."

Funkybunny

Banned
Daws said:
For the love of GOD why do they nerf a PvE thing... "Let's make PvE more tiresome and boring and try to force people into having downtime..."
dude.. you gotta understand this... we cant have ppl running around actually enjoying emself while doing pve? thats just not how it works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom