about DR

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I was wondering, and i can't find this information anyware, the alternative ability's u can spec there... are it only the ability's?

i mean if ur a chanter, and u spec 50 mana, 20 light
and u do alt class eldritch and u do 20 light. become ur dd's with higher dmg output then or?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Mate i think you are very confused :( you do not choose an alternative class and spec new abilities as such. If i recall correctly for each champion level you get a point to invest in an ability from another class (this list of abilities has been posted many times on VN boards but is subject to change).

For example, Casters dont get more caster abilities, they get to chosee from things like a weak combat style or a weak buff spell etc..

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Ballard said:
Mate i think you are very confused :( you do not choose an alternative class and spec new abilities as such. If i recall correctly for each champion level you get a point to invest in an ability from another class (this list of abilities has been posted many times on VN boards but is subject to change).

For example, Casters dont get more caster abilities, they get to chosee from things like a weak combat style or a weak buff spell etc..

owww.. so they cant be increasing ur minimum dmg in anysort?

acei

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
owww.. so they cant be increasing ur minimum dmg in anysort?
No, never. A caster will be able to choose from melee/rogue/buff/heal by the sounds of it you cannot in anyway improve your current skills/spells with champion levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom